what is this?

gene

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

actually, without the base and looking it from my digital camera, it looks like a building of some sort or monument. i was quite shocked myself. :)

The answer is LIGHTNING ROD. good one, guys.

Easy huh?

At very first glance...it looked like a pencil with a skrew on the bottom. The top looked like the graphite, and it almost looks like a graphic that had been whited out. But with everyone stating stuff about lightning rods...I cant make a good assumption...mind letting us in on the secret?

"...mind letting us in on the secret?"

Well, it was purely co-incidental. i was out at the roof watching the stars trying to capture them on my digital cam. (which was a total failure), then the lightning rod struck me. In the dark, it looked kind of menacing and tried to take that down on the camera. As it turns out, (thanks to my amazing photography skills.. ha ha :) , it looked so like a building. When, i transferred it on my com. i thought why not check out what the rest think.

It really struck me. The power of perception. what a beauty.

And Fellowes, now that you mention, maybe i should propose to blike abt the idea yeah. it would be fun. :) Thnks.