The 90% of Our Brains.

Amateur -1

The 90% of Our Brains.

Ancestral

Imprint on Our Memories.

These ancestral memories most likely come from the unused part of the human brain. This is about

90% of the human brain, and that is a lot of encoded DNA. In that 90% of the human brain there is

enough encoded DNA to store all the information that is stored in the biggest computers that man hasmade to date.

Encoded DNA

Encoded DNA can account for what we call instinct, commonsense or unlearned human-actions such

as unusually high natural aptitudes of Math & music or with

the metaphysics of logic and knowledge.

And the formulation of which is one's ethics from ancestral imprint of memories. Thus our sixth sense of

instinct and the survival of ancestral knowledge.

All the way down to an individual cell the encoded DNA has the ability to tell that cell to be a

given part of the body. Even out of the body a single heart muscle cell has enough encoded DNA

to make it keep beating on its own. A kind of immortal state of knowledge encoded in the DNA.

You have heard that a picture,

“Specks a thousand words!” Well, I believe that “Michelangelo’s Creation of Adam.” This Masterpiece of art screams to me that not only that mankind is the Temple of GOD, but the hole-of-mankind’s ancestral knowledge that is locked within our mostly unused brain.

post-66453-0-97382000-1328341267_thumb.jpg

Edited by Amateur -1

These ancestral memories most likely come from the unused part of the human brain. This is about 90% of the human brain, and that is a lot of encoded DNA. In that 90% of the human brain there is enough encoded DNA to store all the information that is stored in the biggest computers that man hasmade to date.

You do realize that every cell in the human body contains the same DNA, right? (Apart from mutations and such, of course.) You don't need to use brain space to store information in DNA.

You do realize that every cell in the human body contains the same DNA, right? (Apart from mutations and such, of course.) You don't need to use brain space to store information in DNA.

Are you referring to the widespread observation that some people seem to sit on their brains ?

Edited by DrRocket

What I find interesting is that in that picture, the cloaky thing billowing behind God very closely resembles the shape of a section through the human brain. At the time, dissections were considered illegal, but the only way that Michelangelo could have created such an image was to participate in a dissection.

As God is within the "brain", perhaps Michelangelo was subtly stating that God was the creation of the Human mind.

There's a better picture of it here

http://cdn.openculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sistine.png

and, to me, it looks too smooth and too full of other peoples' heads to look like the brain.

Incidentally, if the people at the time had thought it looked like a brain then the artist would have been in trouble for attending a dissection.

On the other hand, if nobody recognised it at the time, there wouldn't have been much point.

Edited by John Cuthber

The 90% of Our Brains.

Ancestral

Imprint on Our Memories.

These ancestral memories most likely come from the unused part of the human brain. This is about

90% of the human brain, and that is a lot of encoded DNA. In that 90% of the human brain there is

enough encoded DNA to store all the information that is stored in the biggest computers that man hasmade to date.

Encoded DNA

Encoded DNA can account for what we call instinct, commonsense or unlearned human-actions such

as unusually high natural aptitudes of Math & music or with

the metaphysics of logic and knowledge.

And the formulation of which is one's ethics from ancestral imprint of memories. Thus our sixth sense of

instinct and the survival of ancestral knowledge.

All the way down to an individual cell the encoded DNA has the ability to tell that cell to be a

given part of the body. Even out of the body a single heart muscle cell has enough encoded DNA

to make it keep beating on its own. A kind of immortal state of knowledge encoded in the DNA.

You have heard that a picture,

"Specks a thousand words!" Well, I believe that "Michelangelo's Creation of Adam." This Masterpiece of art screams to me that not only that mankind is the Temple of GOD, but the hole-of-mankind's ancestral knowledge that is locked within our mostly unused brain.

post-66453-0-97382000-1328341267_thumb.jpg

This sounds a bit like Assassin's Creed to me (a video game and book for those who do not know). But memories can't be passed down in D.N.A as there is nothing to keep the information.

This sounds a bit like Assassin's Creed to me (a video game and book for those who do not know). But memories can't be passed down in D.N.A as there is nothing to keep the information.

Didn't occur to me - but it is Assassin's Creed, good spot. There is a slightly more refined (and non-DNA based) version of thought that is similar - the Collective Unconscious Frankly i think this is all rubbish as well - but at least it is well thought out and explained; I wouldn't bother reading it unless you have a girlfriend reading Psychology and want to be able to understand what she is talking about (my reason a few moons ago) Edited by imatfaal

What I find interesting is that in that picture, the cloaky thing billowing behind God very closely resembles the shape of a section through the human brain. At the time, dissections were considered illegal, but the only way that Michelangelo could have created such an image was to participate in a dissection.

As God is within the "brain", perhaps Michelangelo was subtly stating that God was the creation of the Human mind.

Actually i have looked at images of that painting many times and wondered if that was true, it looks like a brain in cross section in general shape and the bits and pieces of people inside it remind me of the convolutions in the brain and other parts as well. Not an absolutely accurate portrayal of the brain but to me at least highly suggestive Michelangelo was portraying illegal information to tweek the noses of the leaders of the leaders of the time with information they could not understand. Much like his painting of god that showed god's butt....

Edited by Moontanman

Didn't occur to me - but it is Assassin's Creed, good spot. There is a slightly more refined (and non-DNA based) version of thought that is similar - the Collective Unconscious Frankly i think this is all rubbish as well - but at least it is well thought out and explained; I wouldn't bother reading it unless you have a girlfriend reading Psychology and want to be able to understand what she is talking about (my reason a few moons ago)

Yeah, I know bits about as I really like Derren Brown but it just doesn't make sense to me on how it could be passed down in D.N.A because all the information of you ancestral history would have to be stored in the nucleus of one tiny cell.