Combinist: FTL Particle Einstein link

Aquarious Workman

According to Einstein no objects in our known universe can travel faster than the speed of light, 299,792,458 meters per second. As an object approaches the speed of light its mass approaches infinity, thus said object would require an infinite force in order to accelerate past the speed of light. Theirs another side to this story though, European scientist claim to have logged a subatomic particle,referred to as an neutrino, traveling faster than the speed of light. This group performed their study a second time , confirming their original results. The theory of relativity has held strong through the years, recreated on a variable scale, thus , according to Einsteins equation that has yet to fail, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. Einsteins findings marks his work as valid, correct in all sense. The European scientist recreated their experiment with variable scales, achieving teh same results, the European scientist can also be perceived as right, correct , demonstrated in recreation. If we accept the evidence provide as true then one must assume that both Einstein , as well as the European scientist were right.

Picture our universe as a three dimensional space-time "fluid" fabric. If you place said fluid in a relative perfect vacuum, similar to other fluids, it will expand to fill the open space. Our three dimensional field is surrounded by a four dimensional field that acts as a relative vacuum as the three dimensional fluid field expands to fill the extra dimension. The three dimensional fluid filed can only affect three dimensional objects, two dimensional objects and single dimension objects. Objects obtained in the three dimensional fluid field are composed of mass, an overseeing definition of the three dimensional field. Mass being a three dimensional object cannot exist in the four dimensional fluid field, and thus must conform or expand into a new "substance" so that it may stably exist in a four dimension fluid field.

Our three dimensional field is constantly expanding into this four dimensional field in order to fill. As our fluid field expands it carries three dimensional objects "mass" along with it. The edge of our three dimensional fluid expands faster than its inner. such expansion cannot effect four dimension objects, thus said objects would not be effected by time a major composition of our three dimension fluid field. Said four dimensional objects could not be effected by three dimensional "force" as such force only exist in a three dimensional fluid field. Thus a fluid three dimensional field would travel around a motionless four dimension particle. A four dimensional object would appear to have zero acceleration from its point of creation,as with no mass it has no "force". though it would appear to be "moving" at the speed relative to the speed of expansion at the current point in space where the measurement is being observed.

So my question to you is this, if light is a four dimensional particle that acts in the way's described above, thus light can only be accelerated by a four dimensional force, thus when you produce the four dimensional object it appears to has "instant acceleration" though in reality its the space-time "fluid" field of three dimensions that move around the light particle. Light appears to be moving at 300, 000, 000 meters per second relative to an observer composed of mass, in a three dimensional "fluid" field. Light appears to be motionless relative to particle composed of photons in a four dimensional field. when acted upon with a four dimensional force, objects in four dimensional fields "accelerate". Objects accelerating in a four dimension fluid field , relative to an object of mass observing in a three dimension field, would appear to be moving faster than 300, 000, 000 meters per second. Thus we would define Einstein as the founder of the three dimensional universal escape speed, or the speed at which an object of mass must travel to rip space creating a region in which three dimension spaces and all its factors diverge around our object, creating a four dimensional region. Imagine a F-14 breaking the speed barrier , sound waves bend around it forming an hull of sound and creating an internal hull.

Though the theory above does not imiply any medium at all?

You sure use the word fluid quite a lot... e.g.

Picture our universe as a three dimensional space-time "fluid" fabric.

I take a fluid to imply sort of medium. You may want to reconsider your word choice. And, to that end, any chance there are mathematical predictions? The math is independent of word choice and the misunderstandings that are all too prevalent from word choice.

… European scientist claim to have logged a subatomic particle,referred to as an neutrino, traveling faster than the speed of light. This group performed their study a second time , confirming their original results.

They repeated their experiment in order to eliminate one possible source of bias, the width of the pulses. Other possible sources remain. True confirmation will have to rely on other experiments that are constructed differently.

• 4 weeks later...

They repeated their experiment in order to eliminate one possible source of bias, the width of the pulses. Other possible sources remain. True confirmation will have to rely on other experiments that are constructed differently.

Yes true confirmation has yet to come, they were only able to confirm past results. For those who are reading this i have not yet abandoned the theory, currently i am working on a few optimizations, talking to a few local professors and building mathmaticall backings. Though i do not disagree with Einstein i would still like to ask , was the earth not proven round multiple times by a greek and denied by the current community even with proof? later on once accepted we marked the older scientist "wrong". Though according to calculus the intergral, as x approaches infinity, of intersecting flat planes on the path |x^2+y^2+z^2=r^2| is a circle.

Yes true confirmation has yet to come, they were only able to confirm past results. For those who are reading this i have not yet abandoned the theory, currently i am working on a few optimizations, talking to a few local professors and building mathmaticall backings. Though i do not disagree with Einstein i would still like to ask , was the earth not proven round multiple times by a greek and denied by the current community even with proof? later on once accepted we marked the older scientist "wrong". Though according to calculus the intergral, as x approaches infinity, of intersecting flat planes on the path |x^2+y^2+z^2=r^2| is a circle.

Confirmation is in. it is an error due to faulty fiberoptics connection.