Sending SMS from mobile to website

bhaazee

My question may sound crazy. however, I would like to know if a message sent as an SMS through mobile can be read automatically in a website.

The website has to receive the data from SMS, process it and has to send a suitable reply as an SMS to another mobile. All this process has to be carried out in autonomous manner. Is it possible?

Regards.

I think its definitely possible, there are websites like way2sms.com, mGinger.com and other websites which process and send sms however they are sent by humans but if you want the website to automatically reply to a sms then you can program a bot to do that job for you.

Edited by immortal

I don't understand what u mean by Bot (the autonomous program on a network or a robot)

the function of the network is just to redirect the received messages as SMS to some other mobile. No data is decoded into some form of data. Is it not possible to create such a network program?

• 3 weeks later...

It's actually very easy to do that.

Just buy another phone number, design your own circuit board to put your phone card in it, and connect the board to your computer, and program some software so your computer will execute a certain command.

Your computer can do pretty much anything, if you know how to program the idea you have.

I don't know if such circuit boards are on the market, but they aren't that hard to make...

Just imagine a regular smartphone, now in your imagination remove the Screen, Speakers, Buttons, Camera, Battery, All the connection ports, Storage devices (MicroSD and internal memory), the Frame, Microphone.

And you leave a simple circuit board of 5 cm² (3.14 square inch) perhaps a little bigger.

I know this is a pretty easy and non-professional way, but this is how the pro's do it too, but on a larger scale.

• 4 months later...

We all like the Short Message Service; that’s why mobile browsers generally offer the ability to invoke the new SMS window from a link. To do this, we have two possible URI schemes, sms:// and smsto://. Unfortunately, there is no standard way to know for sure which one is compatible with a user’s browser.

The syntax is sms[to]://[<destination number>][?parameters]. As you can see, the destination number is optional, so you can open the SMS composer from the device without any parameters defined. The parameters usually define the body, but this property is not compatible with all phones for security reasons (e.g., to avoid a website sending premium SMS texts). As with sending an email, an SMS is not automatically sent when the user presses the link. The link only opens the SMS Composer window; the user must finish the process manually.

• 4 months later...

Hello, I am working on an C#.NET application that makes it possible to send SMS from it through a gateway. I found a gateway on website of ozekisms, that seems to be working for as the engine. Here a C#.NET SMS demo project is provided with full source code. Do you have any suggestions to my project? Any useful idea?<br style="outline: none 0px;">Thanks and good work!

Mike