Kamikaze

fractalres

I think high dopamine:serotonin predisposes brains to think they're doingwhat they're supposed to be; lets get some metabolite studies -neurotransmitter degradation products are assayable in bodily fluids.

In a Freudian context, this is different than the delusion that one ismaking all events happen. Not environmental mnemonics, Gestalt psychology seemslike semiotic Kung Fu. I much prefer Divine Wind, reified using a gentlebehaviorist model.

• 1 month later...

I think high dopamine:serotonin predisposes brains to think they're doingwhat they're supposed to be; lets get some metabolite studies -neurotransmitter degradation products are assayable in bodily fluids.

In a Freudian context, this is different than the delusion that one ismaking all events happen. Not environmental mnemonics, Gestalt psychology seemslike semiotic Kung Fu. I much prefer Divine Wind, reified using a gentlebehaviorist model.

I see kamikaze as result of brain signals has overide naturel physical responses. The person conducting kamikaze knows (or thinks) that doing this is better for its cause than to back down.

It's been tested that little brained animals are much less sensitive to logic. the smile of dung could completely change their mind/opinion on certain substance, where as humans, they see the dung and examines the situations, measure the gains/losses of each possiblities and actually physically ignore the "nerve signals" and go for the brain instructions.