Need educational advice

Re_Ac_Ti_V

I am 15 year old student and I am planning to take Biochemistry as a proffesion in future. My reason to make this topic is that I need advice from you what to take for GCSE, on which subjects should I concentrate more and what countries are the best for biochemistry. Since this educational year I am getting ready for GCSEs it is good idea to start thinking about it now. I really appreciate your help.

• 2 months later...

I am 15 year old student and I am planning to take Biochemistry as a proffesion in future. My reason to make this topic is that I need advice from you what to take for GCSE, on which subjects should I concentrate more and what countries are the best for biochemistry. Since this educational year I am getting ready for GCSEs it is good idea to start thinking about it now. I really appreciate your help.

The following are a required, as follows:

1. Biology (Extended)
  2. Chemistry (Extended)
  3. Physics (Extended)
  4. Mathematics (Extended)
  5. Additional Mathematics

Also try completing A-Levels in the following subject, as follows:

1. Mathematics
  2. Biology
  3. Chemistry

A-Levels gives you strong grounding and makes the transition to first year University smooth.

Hope this helps and Best of Luck in you endeavors :lol: