What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

There's literally nothing but a feed back hum for the first 12 seconds. Wait till you hear the music. It'll kill ya.

Oh boy...the possibilities of what I could say about this bit of music, about the artist, and about the state of rock music today would be such that I could generate enough dislikes on one post as to cancel my membership here. Boy that was some awful crap in that video and I never want to hear sounds like that coming from a male music artist again (or even female).

Oh boy...the possibilities of what I could say about this bit of music, about the artist, and about the state of rock music today would be such that I could generate enough dislikes on one post as to cancel my membership here. Boy that was some awful crap in that video and I never want to hear sounds like that coming from a male music artist again (or even female).

Its not rock. And if you can say about the state of rock music today then I'm sorry, I have to diagnose you with age. I'm so sorry. How about this song to cheer you up:

I have to diagnose you with age.

I'm 25, so how does that fit with your prejudices?

I happen to be quite accomplished musician (not that that has anything to do with it). I posted one of my own videos on here, but took it down for personal reasons. This stuff you posted has been empirically proven to be crap, just so you know. It objectively sucks. lol

I happen to be quite accomplished musician (not that that has anything to do with it). I posted one of my own videos on here, but took it down for personal reasons. This stuff you posted has been empirically proven to be crap, just so you know. It objectively sucks. lol

You listen to old music. This music is great.

You listen to old music. This music is great.

I'm glad you like it. These silly little artists like this need someone to like them. I feel bad for them that they will never be remembered 50-60 years from now, yet bands like The Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Eagles, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Nirvana, and Alice in Chains will still have their legendary legacies on top of the 30-50 year legacies they already have today, and people will still seek them out. I may like old music, but that's where its at as far as I'm concerned. I'm always open to new music, but the sound of most modern music is something I just have an intolerance to. I guess I'm an old soul in that regard. Oh well.

I'm glad you like it. These silly little artists like this need someone to like them. I feel bad for them that they will never be remembered 50-60 years from now, yet bands like The Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Eagles, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Nirvana, and Alice in Chains will still have their legendary legacies on top of the 30-50 year legacies they already have today, and people will still seek them out. I may like old music, but that's where its at as far as I'm concerned. I'm always open to new music, but the sound of most modern music is something I just have an intolerance to. I guess I'm an old soul in that regard. Oh well.

I didn't mean the music you posted, I'm just realizing how I put it.

Also, it kills me that the female artists of today are more edgy and kick more ass than the male artists. Lady Gaga kicks ass, and is edgy as f*ck. Yet these little indie, hipster alternative rockers sound like they eat estrogen for breakfast every morning. What is this cancer of femininity vitiating rock and roll now? Get yourself a damn Marshall JCM800 half stack, crank that bitch up to 11, and ROCK N ROLL! God, I'm turning into a redneck again! lol

Hell, a goodly portion of the newer hard rock bands are female-fronted. They have more balls than the bitchy men now. Lzzy Hale from Halestorm kicks major ass. What's her face from Paramore kicks major ass. The chick from Evanescence kicks ass. There are many more I know that are even newer. It just kills me. Where is the next good hard rock band that will take the world by storm? Am I going to have to form it myself?

Edited by Tampitump

. Where is the next good hard rock band that will take the world by storm? Am I going to have to form it myself?

Each genre has its day and hard rock has probably generally exhausted itself. We don't need to reinvent the wheel; there's always Youtube....

Edited by StringJunky

An eye set unevenly – a spring to his step.

"The forest is astray with the cold moon deceit..."

An affluent roar, a muddled expression; time is by his side! A sad stroke to a change in tone – discordant but poetic.

“A perfect cut, my work is done. The heroes tale, and the villain's gun.”

Eclipse

Edited by sunandmoon

Pantera is my highschool days and it rocks!

Also Tampitump...you sometimes sound like a real a hole with comments like the one above. I know that you are far from being one and I tested that empiracly by talking to you drunk on the phone last weekend but keep in mind that most people did not have the privilege of meeting the intelligent, pretty princess Tampitump live ;)

Edited by koti

Pantera is my highschool days and it rocks!

Also Tampitump...you sometimes sound like a real a hole with comments like the one above. I know that you are far from being one and I tested that empiracly by talking to you drunk on the phone last weekend but keep in mind that most people did not have the privilege of meeting the intelligent, pretty princess Tampitump live ;)

You turn into The Dude when you're drunk!