What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers Junky! I love the way the song evolves. Have you listened to the entire album?

No.It's the first time I've heard of it. I shall when I'm in chill mode because it seems to suit that state of mind... I am reminded of artists I used to listen to, in that piece, like Enya and Massive Attack.

Edited by StringJunky

That's a good idea, you do really need to be in the right mood and have time for this album as it will make you feel a range of emotions from pure ecstasy to deep melancholy; each song is so different. I'm not normally a fan of dance/trance/electronica, but this is intelligent music. I love the elements of jazz and classical randomised into each song. For me it's a masterpiece, but do let me know what you think when you get the chance to listen :)

That's a good idea, you do really need to be in the right mood and have time for this album as it will make you feel a range of emotions from pure ecstasy to deep melancholy; each song is so different. I'm not normally a fan of dance/trance/electronica, but this is intelligent music. I love the elements of jazz and classical randomised into each song. For me it's a masterpiece, but do let me know what you think when you get the chance to listen :)

Yes,I think it's a bit more visual mentally than most electronic music which is mostly dance orientated, invoking visceral feelings more than anything. Will do.

Edited by StringJunky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...