What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

"White Lies" was okay, but then I watched some of "Across The Tracks" and disliked the hackneyed bad boy image.

He is a real stereotype - and know what you mean. But that was 1983 and maybe it was a little fresher then.

ie he was doing his bad boy of rock stuff with Bruce Springstein, Neil Young etc before most of the bad boy rockers had picked up their first plastic guitar

• 2 weeks later...

He is a real stereotype - and know what you mean. But that was 1983 and maybe it was a little fresher then.

ie he was doing his bad boy of rock stuff with Bruce Springstein, Neil Young etc before most of the bad boy rockers had picked up their first plastic guitar

I'm listening to this ATM. It sounds like terrible-ten-year-old music, but I like it.

Alas, I have appointments to set up and places to go.

Edited by MonDie

• 3 weeks later...

Heard about a dozen trees falling, breaking and collapsing in the forest around my house, with a wind, rain and thunderstorm background in the last fifteen minutes.

So the trees falling in a forest do make noise even if you do not see them.

post-295-0-40839400-1436817657.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...