What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

James Blake - Overgrown.

Just won the Mercury Music Prize for 2013 - not entirely convinced. The good bits are like Nick Drake and he sounds like he is trying to channel Jeff Buckley in other bits. OK - they are two of my favourite singers of all time; but still...

And I hope he has better luck than those two tormented geniuses.

What I am listening to right now is the audio books version of the book "Quantum Man, Richard Feynman's Life in Science" by Lawrence Krauss, read by the author.

Here is a humorous quote from the book:

"He [Feynman] is another Dirac, only this time human." Eugene Wigner speaking of Richard Feynman.

Wigner was talking about Feynman when he was young and then unknown to the scientific community.

Edited by Bill Angel

• 3 weeks later...

Continuing the earlier theme of strange covers - actually playing as I type: Alien Ant Farm - Strange Criminal.

Gotta put together a christmas office playlist - any suggestion welcome. to get an idea it traditionally starts with Pogues and Kirstie MacColl