What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

this is a very old but still good musics to me. 

Sometimes I feel me very surprised to see very good musics were not being supported/preferred. 

anyway,that musics is below.

my favourite turkish singer: 

15 hours ago, ahmet said:

How everyone everywhere tolerates the same styles of music, and all societies tend toward the proliferation of those styles, such that, a supposedly creative discipline is slowly consolidating toward a few styles.  I appreciate the lack of words.

Ghost Mice, Chipped Tooth

and sequel: Death and Hatred to Mankind

Old thing of Irina. This song about how the man asked the girl to kill him because he tired to live with his sorrow, and she did it.
She thinks very deeply and romantically, it is rare for a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ycRUJrNrYI

And another new song

https://youtu.be/f4kUZjmo_Go

amazing guitar performance

Just another old good thing

11 hours ago, MonDie said:

How everyone everywhere tolerates the same styles of music, and all societies tend toward the proliferation of those styles, such that, a supposedly creative discipline is slowly consolidating toward a few styles.  I appreciate the lack of words.

Ghost Mice, Chipped Tooth

and sequel: Death and Hatred to Mankind

:) :) :) 

I suppose you cited my previous comment. 

well, but interestingly almost the same styles may have wide ranges of fans while that mentioned music was not being supported. All in all you might be right. because there are some artists that have good musics ,but just one sample is good. ,,or I have not heard the more. 

for instance this one: 

although I enjoyed this, it is listened just over 2 million. 

I have more smaples but this one seems enough for now. 

thanks for stating your opinion.

There is the chance to get musical and sexual orgasm at once

2 hours ago, ahmet said:

All in all you might be right. because there are some artists that have good musics ,but just one sample is good. ,,or I have not heard the more.

Almost all. No doubt - Don't speak, Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit, Eagles - Hotel California, Cranberies - Zombie, Tony Braxton - Un break my heart and so on

Fans will prove that everything is fine there, but the fact is that these performers are massively known and only go to them because of these hits.

The opposite of this are Scorpions, Metallica, Modern talking, for example

BTW I think in India a lot of beautiful women, It seems more then somewhere else. I think this because there were aryans and it is their blood.

I do not like modern Indian pop music, it is extremely monotonous, but it is worth watching for the sake of Indian beauties

Edited by altaylar2000