What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

hahahah hahah ha ha , that girl really has not discovered how the love was! hahahah haha 

anyway, music fits you tamiga & bad. :) :) :) 

artistica , congratulations anas otman.

nay nay nay , nay nay nay :) :) 

6 minutes ago, zapatos said:

I watch a number of them but I've come to be pretty selective. A lot of what Moontanman posts Ill watch. And most anything that is Blues. This Arabic Pop and Rap all sounds the same to me and is not my style.

a ha ah ah 

:) I respect that , really I already almost totally believe the power of "freedom"

so, you and everyone is perfectly free about what to listen.

40 minutes ago, iNow said:

Just curious. Does ANYONE watch these countless videos that kept getting posted?

hahaha haha :) :) :)

really I have also though like that many times, but cannot stop myself sharing the musics I like. 

oh my gosh ! 

:) :) :) 

Just now, ahmet said:

a ha ah ah 

:) I respect that , really I already almost totally believe the power of "freedom"

so, you and everyone is perfectly free about what to listen.

Didn't mean to knock it. I'm from the Midwest in the United States. Music that is very different from styles I've grown accustomed to are usually hard for me to appreciate. I've listened to some of the videos you've posted and have liked some of it, but for some reason they really do start to sound the same to me. Probably doesn't help that I can't follow the story they are telling either! 😃

11 minutes ago, zapatos said:

but for some reason they really do start to sound the same to me.

mm does this mean that ...they were (particularly or " a bit" ) monotone. I shall again respect. Here in turkey we have very well fixed sentence (like in the manner of idioms but a sentence that have predicate)  "pleasures and colours are not discussible" . So, whatever you say, I know that I (should & would) respect that in this regard.-but normally ,

I enjoy/prefer the musics which enables me to obtain/create/produce or have inspiron and sometimes intuition,in general. 

Edited by ahmet
wrong declension

1 hour ago, ahmet said:

mm does this mean that ...they were (particularly or " a bit" ) monotone.

No, it wasn't that one particular song was monotone, but that one song sounded similar to the next song. It reminds me of electronic dance music, where all the music has a similar beat, percussion, and electronic sounds. 

10 hours ago, zapatos said:

No, it wasn't that one particular song was monotone, but that one song sounded similar to the next song. It reminds me of electronic dance music, where all the music has a similar beat, percussion, and electronic sounds. 

mmm, yes some of the songs I listen might/may contain ,I think this one is one of such musics but again natalie horler's voice is good,I listened her many times in the far past.

the background of the music that this artist does may contain electronic dance music