Total Ad Money in 2004 Campaign

Pangloss

It was money well spent, the Bush campaign went out against some other races to get more republicans in office. Kerry kept shooting himself in the foot by siding with Micheal Moore types. That is something I learned about the campaign money though, a good part of it went to get some new people in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that can feed a third world country for a year

Who cares? Do you not believe in self determination? It's not exactly America's fault that turd world countries are starving. Any claims that we are the plight of the earth better be backed by ligit sources. Not some college kid's website.

Reported on ABC News just now' date=' the total advertising money spent by each side this year.

Kerry: $358 million

Bush: 229 million

Total: 587 million

A staggering sum.

This is JUST by the two campaigns, so in fact in the end, adding in the 527 money, the pro-Kerry advertising probably outmatched the pro-Bush ads by 2:1.[/quote']

You would think the "Liberal" media would give the democrats a break!

There needs to be an outright cap on campaign spending. I also think adding some structure to the ads - for example, "gentlemen rules" might help.

Who cares? Do you not believe in self determination? It's not exactly America's fault that turd world countries are starving.

In another thread you posted

'I apologize for some angry and poorly thought out comments by fellow rightwingers'

Writing 'who cares?' about people dying of hunger probably counts as angry and ill thought out, even by your standards.

What is your system of ethics? Do you care about anything not directly related to your own wellbeing? I'm geniuinely curious.