HALLUCINATION! HALLELUJAH!!

cyclops

HALLUCINATION happened again! a Visitation!!

Again it was a piece of cloth, a huge banner actually, i was holding it up by its two top corners with my hands spread apart (in the twilight areas sizes dont matter) letting the cob-webby wobles and waves in the closed eyes settle on the banner with a precision, purpose and focus reported in possession in seances, a transferrance---- the banner started rolling, rippling, billowing, lifting my spirit with it. I soared and dived with it to my mind's fill. It was a great cleanser, liberator, a perfect de-stress at all levels.

I was not sleeping, nor dreaming, but in a day-dreaming somnolence, yet aware.

What are they? Thought waves? Brain waves? Blood coursing thro' the capillaries in the Eyes and the Brain?

The waves were butting against walls so to speak seeking an escape, my mindserved as a conduitfor them to break out, enter the cloth, fan out, fill out and fly.

I must have been sub-consciously wondering why cloth again. Then there was this ball bumping around for a long time, it should have lost its momentum long ago, and at one point i saw the ball pushing itself onwards. What else could it have been but my own will?

I am sorry i have assumed many things mystical in describing what happened, what else can i do, i am hoping experts will put it all in phenomenological terms, evolve a theory, technique and therapy which will benefit all.

Edited by cyclops