How fast can you run?

Primarygun

i sprint at one speed distance run at another!

it varies every time, if im doing a set distance in a competitative environment i will run as fast as i can!

whereas running to get the bus i run as fast as i can in the distance between myself and the bus stop (to maximise chance of getting the bus).

plus i havent timed myself running for ages so im not really sure! + it varies with distance.

I jog regularly, usually once a week.

Well, i think how fast you can run, something got to do with your psychology/ mentality/ determination.

If you think that you are very energetic and so, is able to complete in whatever time you set for yourself.

On the other hand, if you are pessimistic, you'll be likely to give up.

Well, the more you train, the faster you can run.

i did i remember it well. for some reason i had a shake before we ran and you did not notice me make it or drink it. and that really slowed me down cause you know what they do when you don't eat food with it and then i ran a mile and a half on top of that.

I'm kind of an exercise fanatic, so I run every day...when I'm just doing a short distance I can do a mile in about seven minutes flat without pushing too hard, but when I'm doing distances I keep it to 7.5 minute miles, I think it's about 8 miles an hour...I don't know the conversions off the top of my head for those that are used to metrics, sorry.