A Beautiful Mind

jordan

hahaha...you're all B*****ds,just because it has taken me 15 minutes to actually type anything,do not think i found it funny.

And Gilded how can one take serious someone from a country that bans donald duck comics because he wore no pants,lives in a country thats shaped like a large testicle,name their children all MIKA,or if girl MIkaela.And have the personality of a lettuce.

"I also remember which side you Finns were on .... and why. You are the only enemy Britain ever had that we never attacked."

There has been controversy with this in Finland too (you know, the Germany thing). However, Risto Ryti once said that something like "The only way to fight Satan is to fight him with the Devil", referring to Stalin and Hitler. So it was a rather smart move. Now that's what I call an application of the games theory. :)) And since Finland is cold and has no tea plantages, I can see why the Brittish didn't attack us. j/k ;)

"And Gilded how can one take serious someone from a country that bans donald duck comics because he wore no pants,lives in a country thats shaped like a large testicle,name their children all MIKA,or if girl MIkaela.And have the personality of a lettuce."

OK, let's go through the facts here.

A) http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/finland.htm Donald Duck was never banned in Finland. Check your facts before posting such nonsense. It has been discussed though, but if Finnish uptightness is compared to that of USA... Well, I'm not going to talk about that. :))

B) Mika hasn't been on the most popular boyname list for quite a while. Mikael is currently quite a popular name, and I bet there are quite a few popular names for boys in the US too. And Mikaela? Well, it has NEVER been on the most popular girl names list. And I think I've met one Mikaela in my life. So there. And I personally know know Mikas, and I know quite a bunch of Finnish people.

(Name info taken from Finland's Population Registry Database)

C) If you have testicles shaped like Finland, go to a doctor. And what do you have against testicles anyway? In the words of Johnny Depp "You're not an eunuch, are you?"

D) And for the personality, some even have the personality of pumpkin or cauliflower!

I believe the study of understanding you seek is most easily found, when you remove any barrier, wall that prevents the humble truth that easily provides a benefit for all participants. Whereas, you might make yourself crazy in the interim with entertaining your ideas of what others are thinking. That is the sum of nothing, as we are easily conditioned to guess and predict based on our own personal experiences of what others do and don't do, because of what we would do or not do. RAMBLE...

The significant exposure of the relative truth identified by representing the simplest understanding, without single opportunity for another to respond in a positive or negative alignment, thus attaching a new perception to the origin of thought. We are capable to identify truth, it is the elemental strucutre of the independent identity of each volume of matter. Regardless of common disbelief, we are symptoms of our vulnerability. We are perfection actualized. In that, we deem appropriate analogies, to offset our reality by endorsing the symbolism of irrelevance.

If you want to practice be sure to identify and equally credit ying and yang principles, in the same sentence. First and last priority are shifts of balance. :)

And since Finland is cold and has no tea plantages' date=' I can see why the Brittish didn't attack us. j/k ;)

"And Gilded how can one take serious someone from a country that bans donald duck comics because he wore no pants,lives in a country thats shaped like a large testicle,name their children all MIKA,or if girl MIkaela.And have the personality of a lettuce."![/quote']

We, writing as someone who is English (Yorkshire as it happens, with a Lancashire heritage, for those who care), do not have tea plantings either, and we're cold too. Well, not properly, writing as someone who's also lived in places where it hits minus in degrees farenheit.

I'd ignore the lttuce comment too. We after all managed to elect Maggie Thatcher too, repeatedly, and thought that Blair was a leftie...

Gilded, I apologize if I commented out of order; perhaps, I am less aware of how SFN works. I just joined a few days ago, and I assumed we were providing ideas and thoughts to the origin of a thread when we join along. Of course, I understand we are able to join in the banter of the ongoing communication. I was trying to offer my idea of the threads integrity.

Maybe you didn't take the time to understand the communication I wrote; whereas not only did I offer my idea, I too included it along the ideology of what I was describing. Your notion to offer an askewed perception or insecure judgment is unwarranted. I am a Doctor of Naturopathy, I rarely would find myself taking anything for health challenge. And, in my professional opinion, I find pharmacology in any form a toxic imbalance for the human body. I find food as both resource and medicine of life and one's body. If my ideas are not rational to you, then why don't you ask me to write a new response for you to conceive my thought for a minute time unit.

I hope to offer my opinion, without infringing on others' valid opinions. I believe you would call this Eduskunta in your country, or proportional representation - so no one party maintains to much control. And, by the way the Brits never attacked because Finland has either been under Swedish or Russian control most of its history. I believe the Russians would consider it until 1991.

Top Boy, that is the first post you have made that I managed to understand, more or less fully, at one sitting. Could you try to keep that up.

I'm waiting Gilded's response with interest. I expect he'll challenge the control assertion in your last paragraph, unless he interprets it as snide irony..was it?

Well gee 5614 I'm awfully sorry for the double... err, wording. :) The first "know" should've been a "don't". But I was tired, again. I must now, however, go and bang my head against the wall as a punishment.

"I'm waiting Gilded's response with interest."

Bah. :) About the "eduskunta", it's just noicy, evil people shouting out their opinions that nobody cares about. :> And sorry about the amphetamine comment, I just suddenly felt the need to be a moron. :)

Well, my note certainly was more to inform rather than to antagonize. Whether you see my remarks transitory or "snide irony" serves no appeal. Regardless, Ophiolite I did want to point out, where you said my last response was "...the first post you have made that I managed to understand, more or less fully, at one sitting..." - my assumption refers that as a good thing. I would like to think that I provide, more than rhetoric, intellectual pitch.

To explain my posts, I offer this description about myself. I believe the physical world we live or recognize as society is largely depicted through our conscious actions. In that, I understand the predominance of the actualization is systemic from subconscious ideology. Subconscious in society is seen as the sixth sense, meta-physical chakra of the third eye, represent crossing point of the physical and non-physical realms, "spirit" by those who seek spiritual guidance, and most consider it one's truth. I like to call it intellect, humor. Therefore, whatsoever this is with label, I deem it relevant and dominant in my communication. I speak many languages and am witness to distant lands; and, my understandings are based on these experiences with my capability of patterning how people translate words versus ideas. When I write on this site and you take the opportunity to read my scribe please know I am often noting a subconscious 'global' view into conscious forum.

I finished writing a book earlier this year and my publisher is about to release my concentration, in January. My book is written in like fashion as I articulate on this forum, so you may not be able to understand it at one sitting. As with my book this forum is for contemplating, debating, and intellectually developing a conceptual bridge between the formable ideas of people. I appreciate that it might take you more than one sitting to understand me, so you might not judge ponder too quickly; consequently, you would actually take time to realize my intellect and your intellect are in motion instead of a quasi-breach in momentum. On a quicker mention, my subconscious views are uniquely layered which might be why it takes several readings; yet the simplest meaning is typically the one that I have really offered. Example: Things are not difficult, but people make things difficult. If we see something as "difficult", then the only reason it is difficult is because that is what we have independently named or agreed for this hypothetical thing. Thus, we (the people) have made difficulty the principle reason of something more important than the rationale of what we suppose it should otherwise consider. Case in point, the original sentence states the concentration of this pseudo example, but people will find the argument to debate if something is difficult or not; only based on their definition of difficulty. A debate then, in this example, is senseless and mutable though never formable. We the people are also the world, and that is descriptive of subconscious into conscious forum.

Once again, John Nash's theory is understated through this effort of how perplexing the reality of things become in complex thought rather than simple understanding. A Beautiful Mind suggests: the venture one demonstrates in undermining the vastness of a societal dysfunction by correlating the associative degrees of separation into a volume that offers a relevant position, to all variables included, in the total venture.

To close, I took Gilded's advice and chose to offer text in context to the threads concurrence; albeit rivalry to his opponent. Wherefore, in your anticipation remember I gave my opinion and clearly exclaimed that Russia might differ with their understanding. However, I do not speak for Russia and simply referenced information available in most encyclopedias or historical reference tools. The two front fight for Finland began in 1922 under Russian leadership and lasted until 1991, whitherwards (archaic usage) their sovereignty was gifted by the Americans regarded in his recent demeanor.

Now, I have offered method for antagonizing, and I quickly step down from the notion. America indirectly gifted sovereignty to Finland as we ultimately guaranteed the Monarchy for the Brits with our involvement. First through underground support efforts ultimately ending with our direct application of raising the American flag, on the mount of liberty for both Finland and England. For both opinions towards me or the idea of "American(s)", I emphatically state that without our overzealous commitment to the pursuit of freedom this world undoubtedly would receive your surrender; and, once again our distinguished volley to liberate your countrymen. I, too, am disenchanted with some current choices of American policy or determination. We are learning as a young country how to win stride in friendship, it is a progress not easily attainable. Especially when our history has required our conscious to defend ourselves and those who we find our allies for peace and everyone's freedom. I believe that began with King John in 1218, with his conformity and Magna Carta.

Attacking America or people generally is indirectly a personal attack on yourself; we are different, trust me I clearly see that, but only because some seek peace over the displacement of identity. Yours or mine!

How many layers can you find within this simple response.

:confused:

The significant exposure of the relative truth identified by representing the simplest understanding' date=' without single opportunity for another to respond in a positive or negative alignment, thus attaching a new perception to the origin of thought. [/quote']

I can handle the bad grammar, the internet slang, and the lack of on the spot editing, but sentences as long as the one above should have a verb. I am glad you are being published. I like the yin and yang and wuju thing. However, I hope you have an editor. :rolleyes:

Thank you for your comment(s). The section you reference must be from a previous thread submission. I believe the sentence is grammatically correct. The verb "identified" is used as a copulative verb, in the first part of the entire sentence structure. The middle of the sentence contains commas separating nonrestrive subordinate clauses and contains "to respond" which is another verb. You may have considered "to respond" an infinitive and considered it one of three things: noun, adjective, or adverb; yet, the verb usage here is considered an action verb. The third verb is "attaching" and is considered a transitive verb considering the object following the usage. The object "a new perception" qualifies the verb "attaching" to be transitive.

I did not use any "be" verbs in the referenced sentence. Often when people read sections of text without "be" verbs they find the structure to be poor in grammar. Sometimes when I write I like to remove "be" verbs from structure. I do this to test myself and to make for an interesting read. My teachers always taught that writing without "be" verbs contains a higher degree of difficulty. I assume that is regarded by readers more than writers. And, I am not sure of your remark where you stated "wuju". Did I use "wuju" in my writing somewhere? Please advise.

Thank you for your comment(s). The section you reference must be from a previous thread submission. I believe the sentence is grammatically correct. The verb "identified" is used as a copulative verb' date=' in the first part of the entire sentence structure. The middle of the sentence contains commas separating nonrestrive subordinate clauses and contains "to respond" which is another verb. You may have considered "to respond" an infinitive and considered it one of three things: noun, adjective, or adverb; yet, the verb usage here is considered an action verb. The third verb is "attaching" and is considered a transitive verb considering the object following the usage. The object "a new perception" qualifies the verb "attaching" to be transitive.

I did not use any "be" verbs in the referenced sentence. Often when people read sections of text without "be" verbs they find the structure to be poor in grammar. Sometimes when I write I like to remove "be" verbs from structure. I do this to test myself and to make for an interesting read. My teachers always taught that writing without "be" verbs contains a higher degree of difficulty. I assume that is regarded by readers more than writers. And, I am not sure of your remark where you stated "wuju". Did I use "wuju" in my writing somewhere? Please advise.[/quote']

Wuju is the void, the emptiness from which the something, the Taiji, is born. You no doubt know Taiji's relationship to Yin and Yang.

Your teacher no doubt advised against the "be" verbs so that you might avoid the passive voice. Nevertheless, there is a place for them. Look at your sentence that I quoted and see where you might put the word "is" for better coherence. I leave this to you because I honestly did not comprehend your meaning.

I believe you have something useful to contribute to this discussion. (I am a math illiterate.) but being understood is an essential first step.

Regards,

Coral