Please fill out this short, quick survery for my math class! Thanks

hewj11

1. Is your current residencey in?

A. Suffolk county

B. Nassau county

C. Queens

That's a bit restrictive, don't you think?

Do you only want American people to participate in your survey? The large number of questions on the survey assume American residency.

Regarding question three: What if I was 30 years old? Do I answer over or under?

Perhaps you should specify who it is you actually want to do this survey. In any case, I would change question 3 and get rid of question one as a multiple choice. Possibly make it one where people write in either their country or US state of residence.

IT's not just for residents, it's for citizens and permanent residents. I'm a Foreign Student in Queens, but I can't vote, so it's apparently not for me.

Also, question 9 is weird. You ask "where do you live", and then question 9 asks "How many years have you lived in suffolk county?" What if I live in Queens?

I think before you solicit any more answers, you should edit your survey ;)

And I know I am a pedant - but "writting a survey" ! Teachers notice these things - and indications that work was written quickly and without care is never going to be a plus point. A spell-check and re-read is essential for any assessed work.