I/O Port

jerryyu

Are all I/O Ports ADC? (do all of them have the ability to turn analog signal into digital signal)? If not, how do you know which one can?

Also, is there a difference between male header and female header beside the fact that they shape differently? (beside the fact that they allow different peripherals to be connected to it).

Thanks!

Are all I/O Ports ADC? (do all of them have the ability to turn analog signal into digital signal)? If not, how do you know which one can?

If an input is an ADC it will be labled in the documentation for the chip/module.

Also, is there a difference between male header and female header beside the fact that they shape differently? (beside the fact that they allow different peripherals to be connected to it).

There's no difference in the connectors themselves they just connect two wires together. As long as you are connecting the proper wires to each other, it makes no difference which end is male or female (except where there is a defined protocall and you want to connect with existing hardware).

Did you get your servos connected to your camera o.k.?