Time Travel is imposible

Red Charley

As quantum physics speculation about illusion of matter, I come with some thinking of,matter is illusion created by event(time) by the energy vibration (I am not scientist only curious person, pls pardon any miss conception).

So if any one could travel or aware of faster than light(time) so the one will out of the event it self, and there will be no matter, time and space.

You will not in the event(time). So you cannot go back or forward in that event(time). because your wil be absolute without time just energy.and you will not feeling being exist.

Time is an illusion of different absolute condition being compare each other.

I realize that this is very2 confusing event for me. I am trying to use the right word,but it so complicated. I will try to edit my word if I fine something match what is in my mind.

So please CMIIW.

And if we happen to go back/forward to a time, and we change something event only very-very small thing, so everything,everyone,everytime including now and past will also affected. And so that is like paradox.paradox is happening to everything,everyone,everytime.So time traveling is only for fiction.

Every energy is connected as one big energy design,the vibration is affacted by each other.Everything is connected each other.So that energy(or what it is called) is absolute and can't be change. Everything is set right. Its work as one absolute energy.

When you open your eyes,your energy is effecting with your surrounding energy,and that surrounding energy also effecting another energy and so on.

And that vibration(or some force) has make the energy to look and act like they are dissociate each other and become gather in a small part as matter,space and time.

The evidence does suggest that time travel is imposible, as the fantasists in the physics community seem to have successfully imposed the idea on the general public merely by saying it is allowed by general relativity. Still I suppose believing that time travel is possible, just because you are told to by somebody who is supposed to be clever, is not really that much more ridiculous that believing that the earth was created in 7 days 4000 years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

You can still have general relativity and not create paradoxes if you treat time as a spatial dimension. The magnitude of the four-vector velocity of a massive particle / body in the rest frame is equal to the speed of light. So we are always moving through space-time regardless of our FoR. Time is then defined as the distance traveled divided by the speed at which we traversed such distance.

Using this interpretation, we can show that you cannot travel to a time that exists as a memory of the past or will exist as a memory in the future. You can't jump from the back of a moving car, in the opposite direction of the car's motion, and expect to land back on the car you just jumped from. The car has already moved on leaving you to hit whatever was behind it. Similiarly, if you somehow managed to travel through a wormhole to the past, why would you expect to see the same mass-energy as it was back then? It has already moved on from that point.

I realize that we talk about time travel with wormholes in GR by placing one end near a black hole and the other end somewhere else. The end near the black hole would experience time dilation with respect to the end away from the black hole (i.e. a clock placed near a black hole will register less cycles than a clock away from the black hole). But, think about this scenario. If you are sitting near the end of the wormhole at the black hole, I can be located at the other end of the wormhole but to where I can still see you without looking through the wormhole. We are both moving forward through time. You might appear to be moving slower and your length might be contracted, but you will not disappear from my sight only to reappear at some point in the future. My clock would register more cycles than your clock and we would agree that time-dilation has taken place. So what happens when you step through the wormhole? Did you truly travel into the future? Would I travel into the past? I don't think so.

Although our clocks would be running at the same rate because we are now next to each other, my clock would have still registered more cycles. Even though this next part is pure speculation... if you were the same age as I, you may even appear to be younger than me due to the oscillations of your atoms slowing down along with your clock. The reverse would be true if I stepped through the wormhole. So are we travelling faster / slower through time or increasing / decreasing the rate at which our atoms and clocks oscillate? I'm sure we will find that it is the latter case.

I have reconciled SR with this view of time in my thread, Temporal Uniformity. As always, I share my theory in hope that someone can prove it wrong or provide evidence to support it.

• 2 weeks later...

Would traveling through time be based on our view of time? Is "time" based solely on perspective?

It was explained to me that people who have orbited the earth and come back have shown to have their wristwatches a few seconds faster than they were when they left earth. This is due to the fact that Earth has mass. Mass reduces the "drag" of time on a body.

For instance: A man standing next to a building will have his time altered to move slightly slower, because the building is reducing the drag of "time" on him. A man standing 200 yards away from the building will be moving slightly faster through time than the man standing next to the building. He has no mass around him to slow the drag of time...if you will. The man standing away from the building will age very slightly quicker than the man standing next to the building. The EXACT reason they advance (like .0000001 seconds) the clocks of GPS satellites in orbit.

If you want to be completely truthful, we have already traveled MANY MANY microseconds into the future. Theoretically speaking, future time travel is possible and has already happened...based on a perspective.

Now, if your trying to jump into a time machine and travel 3000 years into the past...not likely.

Want to SEE 3000 years into the past? Look in deep space!

Suppose you wanted to visit a far away planet in a very far away galaxy. As your plotting your course, and looking at the galaxy your going too, you would be seeing that galaxy in a very distant past as the light from that galaxy you are looking at is very old and has been traveling for a very long time. Hubble photos are simply very old sources of light. Your seeing a galaxy as it appeared a very long time ago. If those pictures were taken directly on top of the celestial bodies they photographed, they possibly would look very different. They might not even exist at all.