Bayesian grammar

fractalres

The point is that there's a way to think about whether a decision is likely to reward oneself.

You will need to be a bit more specific. What do you mean a decision will reward oneself? Anything we choose has consequences, and part of making rational decisions is to calculate the "benefit" a decision will give us. Not all decisions in life end up being beneficial, and not all are reational, but when you do consider something rationally, that's what you're doing, isn't it? Considering the 'reward' of the choice?

Not sure what you're asking here.

You will need to be a bit more specific. What do you mean a decision will reward oneself? Anything we choose has consequences, and part of making rational decisions is to calculate the "benefit" a decision will give us. Not all decisions in life end up being beneficial, and not all are reational, but when you do consider something rationally, that's what you're doing, isn't it? Considering the 'reward' of the choice?

Not sure what you're asking here.

I recently discovered naive Bayesian classifiers and think it is a brilliant way to deal with impressionistic/associational-episodic biases. The impacts of my critique are present in social acceptance situations where the neocortex considers but does not act rationally because there is not a common culture that compels such. I wish to learn more about Bayesian inference.