The evil is among you, Here right now.

superball

I have made my determination of this forum, a list for you to ponder.

I will not be posting amongst the frogs any longer.

First the men and women here are out to control human life, population, brain waves, weather, you name it.

It takes evil in order to think the way some of the people think around here.

Asking stupid questions, like they have no idea.

like hiding information that they study for a living.

like plotting murder for control over the population, programing all human minds, poisoning the food, the drink, and all life that remains on earth today. Is immoral issues of life, and they have ego so big that they feel it is ok to play god.

Virus, radiation releases, biological warfare on the population, weather control, mind altering drugs.

Money laundering, down right scam artists etc.

I exposed them for what they are. Snakes in underground bunkers pushing buttons.

altering data given to the public, and in some cases ignoring the data completely in some cases.

The new world will be a better place, but it just wont be for any of them.

start rating my content, and you know what I cant help these people. they are the satanic creatures god speaks about. The reason for this it is by there nature to kill destroy, or just come up with new ways to do that.

Blow it out your ears, and move on. Take care people, and have faith.

These men, and women will be destroyed for all there inequity that they had caused on this planet.

No pudding for them. For the good soul, we shall take up our inheritance of the paradise. The paradise that was called the garden of Eden was this Earth. left in utter ruins because of demonic beings.

They slip in among you, and plot disharmony from nature. They can not control all human life, or our thinking. they have no right to do so. We are all warned.

I will gladly pass for the new stone promised to me. Take care people.

I will stop back, and see what evil is plotting in the future. by reading through threads.

Be ready for the attack of human population they planned wile we were asleep.. By nature, there own hateful doings will kill them in the end. leavening nothing but a heart of stone in its place.

The vulture will eventually kill each other. It was the inherent nature of the beast, and so it has been described, the devil is among you.

The poisoning, and destruction left in there wake. It was never for them, it was for all of us who could comply with our creator..

End of transmission, conduit out.

How bizarre.

I have to say, superball, you had an awful lot of good posts when you first joined. You genuinely seemed to want to learn. I really enjoyed a lot of what you had to write.

Then you started talking about religion in a science thread, it got moved to Religion and you flipped out big time. You claimed you were NOT a religious person and would NEVER post in the Religion section, that you didn't want to be identified with ANYTHING religious.

And now this thread. A real head-scratcher. :blink:

My heart goes out to you. You sound pretty paranoid and that's a sad way to live. Maybe you should stay away from science forums if this is how they make you feel. I wish you all the best.

I have to say, superball, you had an awful lot of good posts when you first joined. You genuinely seemed to want to learn. I really enjoyed a lot of what you had to write.

Like the ones where he was reintroducing long debunked and remedially false arguments against the validity of climate change and humans role in the changes we're experiencing? Fascinating.

Like the ones where he was reintroducing long debunked and remedially false arguments against the validity of climate change and humans role in the changes we're experiencing? Fascinating.

All of us hold some unorthodox or even incorrect views iNow, even you. I used to be a bible thumping Christian ten years ago.

SFN is a place of education and idea exchange. So bring us your ignorant, foolish, and dumb. We will teach them and we will learn about teaching during the processes.

I, too, can respect someone with whom I disagree. I not only can, but often do. What I cannot respect is someone who clings to their former position in the face of insurmountable evidence showing that position to be flawed and false.

Sorry to draw us off topic. I just found it fascinating that you guys all thought the OP was such a marvelous poster, and was somewhat shocked myself at the level of surprise you showed at his recent posts. I found them well aligned with his early contributions, and almost expected.

I respect that you each may disagree. Please carry on in my absence.

I, too, can respect someone with whom I disagree. I not only can, but often do. What I cannot respect is someone who clings to their former position in the face of insurmountable evidence showing that position to be flawed and false.

Sorry to draw us off topic. I just found it fascinating that you guys all thought the OP was such a marvelous poster, and was somewhat shocked myself at the level of surprise you showed at his recent posts. I found them well aligned with his early contributions, and almost expected.

I respect that you each may disagree. Please carry on in my absence.

I never said he was a wonderful poster. I said he had potential.

iNow, you can't tell me you're not more enlightened than when you began debating on science sites. We've all probably grown immensly as debaters and critical thinkers.

I give people the benefit of the doubt if they don't seem malicious. Though I bitch-slap with my left hand, I embrace to transfer the little knowledge I have with my right.

I simply saw the right personality traits in superball to allow for growth over time (pre-freak out). Don't really know why. I've seen conversions before I guess.

Any trace of agreement here?

Edited by mississippichem

yeap, and that is missing. "greetings" is Superball's signature.

I also noticed that his name changed often when he signed off on a post. It became alternately "super ball" and "super-ball" in addition to the original spelling.

I just found it fascinating that you guys all thought the OP was such a marvelous poster, and was somewhat shocked myself at the level of surprise you showed at his recent posts.

Classic iNow. :lol: My comment on "good posts" suddenly means I thought superball was a "marvelous poster". Further evidence to support the idea that you find it hard to separate the idea from the person. :P

I agree completely. I liked the exchange superball had with swansont on the Casimir Effect. He showed he was interested in learning there (I guess I'm hoping that was the real superball).

The spark he showed early on makes me a bit sad to see this thread of paranoia and hatred. Some people come here 100% determined to disrupt instead of learning. I don't think superball was like that, but he definitely had some odd ideas. That alone doesn't condemn him, but a thread like this makes him look beyond odd.

Much more than just a trace. Our circles on the Venn are practically overlapping. I just wrote off the OP a while ago when the aforementioned personality traits proved illusory.

Phi for All - I'd prefer you and I not make this personal again. Please try to refrain from comments like "classic iNow" which are themselves followed up by aspersions against my character or motivations. Thanks. I stipulate that I that used exaggeration to make my point more obvious, and agree with you that I lost precision in the process.

Ah. A kind of intestine.

And we all know where that leads! :lol:

michel123456, that's going to keep me chuckling for the rest of the weekend. I hope you meant to be that funny in French, too. :D

Phi for All - I'd prefer you and I not make this personal again. Please try to refrain from comments like "classic iNow" which are themselves followed up by aspersions against my character or motivations. Thanks. I stipulate that I that used exaggeration to make my point more obvious, and agree with you that I lost precision in the process.

I apologize, iNow.

Let's face it, people. The OP is probably just high.

We certainly have had members go on a binge and freak out on us. Some come back a bit contrite, some stay away out of shame, others blame it on problems at home.

Maybe someone did put something in superball's water! Is there an anti-Xtacy?