nano robots curing us

Zant

I heard that in america(I think it was) that they have developed nano robots that crush cancer cells and that they have tested it on pigs and mice with great results and belive they can cure different diseases. This would be revulsion in medical science and biology but my question is if you know any risk factor with this ( I cant really think of any) and discussion topic is would you accept to have them in your body curing you from diffrent diseases??. Also dose anyone have a link were they explain more in detail about this?

I for one would gladly take them to keep heathy smile.gif

Note"I put this under Biology but it could be under engineering instead im sorry if I misplaced it"

That is still science fiction. What you may be thinking of are nanomaterials that are used to deliver cytotoxic compounds efficiently to cancer cells. Whether they are of clinical value remains to be seen.

Yes that is the one. But from what I heard it had developed enogh to destroy cancer cells in pigs and mice :/. Still I am waiting whit great anticipation.