Explanation sought - experimental exercises

These are a few of the experiences that I have had over the years. I had posted this in the Lounge but perhaps that was not the right place for this. I apologise for the repetition.

I am looking for some help and guidance to formulate a theory behind these experiences and to evolve a technique to make these exercises repeatable.

If a theory and technique are evolved, this could give legitimacy to these exercises which could benefit the society at large as a de-stress therapy. There is no commercial motive behind this.

Experience 1 - BEHEADED

I tensed ,flinched inside my head close to the cervical spine.

I felt a DISCONNECT between my head and neck. My head buoyed like a ball. It was a supreme de-stress. I could hold it only for moment or two.

Experience 2 - RIB CAGE UNBUCKLED

I bent to pick up a Sleeping child. I squared my shoulders, expanded my RIB CAGE, took a broad breath, pushed my elbows out, crouched above the child.

Something came unbuckled, the two halves of my rib cage separated, the two lungs separated, wind pipe lay open like a broad road, heart lay soft and free in one corner, the breath resonated to the aunomotopic sound of NR.NR.NR…………… The sound was eerie, other worldly, but soft sonorous inducing warmth, security, happiness and subtle strength. The Sleeping child harkened, relaxed, smiled, hugged me snug.

What came unbuckled as I squared my shoulders? What was the NR sound? Are there many more sounds in our throat?

I recalled that a friend, during extreme emotional and physical stress, whistled through my nostrils like the steam escaping out of a cooker.

Experience 3 - FALL WITH WATER RISE WITH THE HILL

I had been to a Water Falls. I saw the sheet of Water break up, Scatter into a cluster of water drops.

Catching the cluster of Water drops at the top of the Falls I could hold it in my eyes and follow its descent. When I did that, I fell with the Water drops. Swing up the eyes, hold the cluster of drops, follow its descent and fall again with a thud and do it again.

After a while I let go the water and shifted my gaze to the adjacent rock face. The hill was RISING!

I was profoundly changed, rapt at the happening. I need to know what exactly happened: to evolve a theory and a technique to do it as a therapy.

Experience 4 - THE TALLEST MAN - 1002 METERS

I climbed a hill 1000 meters high. The cliff top was a bare rock, its three sides falling almost straight to the ground. In my downward vision I saw myself of two meters length, the sheer fall of the cliff down to the ground a 1000 meters. Suddenly I felt the height of the cliff added to my own height. I felt I was 1002 meters tall.

What happened next was that I lost interest in anything below my eye level of 1002 Meters: the ground below, the match box houses, the people in it, and their various interactions, even in the food that was down there. I stood transfixed, my eyes seeking the next hill top of equal height, probing the sky and the clouds which were now my world, my home, my being.

That a mere change in eye level could bring about a radical change was surprising to me. There ought to be a neuro – psychiatric explanation for it which I hope to find from the members here.

On the same occasion, I saw an upstanding rock on the cliff top roughly 2 meters high, rather irregularly shaped as a human. It stood like a sentry over the entire panorama. I felt an empathy, identification with the sentry to the point of letting it talk to me in my own mind, in my own thoughts (A kind of transference, inclusion or what).

The sentry’s first utterance in my own conscience and imagination was: “You are leaving me back to my loneliness”. I stood pole-axed.

Then the sentry said, what is it you need, you want from the ground, stay here and see that they reach you. It was almost a teasing challenge.

I did not know what to do. When in doubt swing back to status quo. I decided I would go down, login, obtain feed back from experts, understand what happened , then decide.

Guilty that I was leaving the sentry behind to his own loneliness, I meekly climbed down the Hills.

Cyclops.