dark matter and time?

bwalters1

If time is truly a dimension and is integral to the concept of space-time, time must be much more than the 'arrow of time' we experience. If all other directions of time exist, could our limited experience of time be similar to how our eyes can only sense a very narrow band of the electromagnetic spectrum?

As I read about Einstein's theories of time-space, I kept turning to such thoughts. In addition, I recently came across a news item concerning dark matter. As I recall, it stated that dark matter is not concentrated as scientists had speculated, but was dispersed consistently through space.

I was struck by a correlation that space is primarily (80 percent?) composed of matter that we cannot directly observe and that the vast portion of the other aspect of time-space (time) cannot be directly experience by us.

If we can observe through instruments -through other means than our direct sense of sight- that the full EM spectrum exists, then is it possible that the full spectrum or other directions of time are also observable to us through other instruments? Is it conceivable that the other directions time are observed/manifested within our arrow of time as dark matter?

I probably should stop here, but a thought also occurred to me as to why we only experience time it a single direction. It is simply that we are comprised of cells that are created and then die. Our experience of time is limited by the direction established by birth and death.

• 2 weeks later...

Good end of day;

Iknow now thar there is not obviousness for dark matter in our galaxy, nor for Messier 33,

because a i study and verify the gravitationnal law for these galaxy, for out of these galaxy,

i do not know.

For the explanation:

explanation_of_the_galactic_rotation_curve2.pdf

For demonstrations al other:

explanation_of_the_galacti_rotation_curve.pdf

Here the M33 rotation curve:

post-61833-0-99696300-1322323733_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fully agreeing with you I seriously doubt that space and time are already dimensions at the beginning. Of course, the standard model gives very exact predictions, but on the other side it has evident flaws. What you are calling directions of time, may in reality be separate "universes". Please see my web-article which evidently does not fit into the actual mainstream cosmology: http://www.ars-una.net/thealltheory.htm