Reason for 2nd law of thermodynamics and evolution

URAIN

No. It requires a medium in order to travel, and you cannot avoid interactions.

What is your answer for 2nd question of opening post.

i.e

2) How can we apply this second law of thermodynamics to the evolution and cyclic universes?

For evolution symmetry given matrices example and had not given relationship in between the physical properties with these matrices (what represents the single, square matrices, 0 and 1 in evolution)

Do you relate with evolution?

For first question of why usable energy converts to unusable energy some one said

I believe that fundamentally it has to do with the natural tendency of physical systems to reach 'a lower energy state', thatis a more stable one. (the darkshade)

The reason for it? This is just my opinion but I would think that disordered states are more likely to occur than ordered states. (moontanman)

Statistics of molecularmotion.

Particles have a random motion (because they bump into each other). That just leads to disorder. (captain panic)

There are more microstates available to the system after the process than before. (chilehed)

All sounds like it is (disorder) a natural process. I think the darkshade answer to be consider to look into the answer i.e lower energy state is more stable one.

(My opinion is also seems same like to Darkshade opinion. This opinion directs to another natural process of universe. I will say it in my future theory.)

Edited by URAIN

The second law of thermodynamics expresses that things tends to go from order to disorder as time progresses. Yet, the evolutionist says that this law must be violated billions of time.

Wrong on both counts. Also, how come you were even born, aren't you more organized than a fertilized egg cell and a bunch of food? Once you understand the second law of thermodynamics, you will understand that it is possible for you to have been born.

Wrong on both counts. Also, how come you were even born, aren't you more organized than a fertilized egg cell and a bunch of food? Once you understand the second law of thermodynamics, you will understand that it is possible for you to have been born.

Mr.Skeptic, did you have not read, this topic 24th post?

<div>Swansont what is your comment for above post and what is your comment about collective opinion for reason for for 2nd law thermodynamics.</div><div><br><br><div><div><br>

</div></div></div>

Edited by URAIN

<div>Swansont what is your comment for above post and what is your comment about collective opinion for reason for for 2nd law thermodynamics.</div><div><br><br><div><div><br>

</div></div></div>

i'm not the one who posted on the matrices, and they applied to evolution of QM systems. As for the question of how we can apply 2nd law to evolution and cyclic universes, I think it is a poorly-phrased question. How you apply an equation depends on the problem, i.e. knowing what the boundary conditions and constraints are, which requires a more precise statement of the situation. There is no doubt, however, that the second law applies.

Yeah, the matrices was by me. It was only to give you a taste of the dynamics of an evolution without a time variable. It was a demonstration that you don't need to infer on a time variable to explain how something evolves. There are other cases which this holds true, like the time-independant schrodinger equation.