The Two Basic Aspects of God

divinum1

According to the True Principles of Nature, there are two basic aspects of God, and they are very well represented in the Bible. And here is one example that relates to the living things like humans, and it is written in 1Co. 15:46, which states;

However that was not first which spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

This relates directly to the living things like humans. And according to the true principles of nature, the exact opposite is true about the material-natural things, which is;

For that was not first which is natural, but that which is spiritual; and afterward that which is natural.

From these two scriptures you can clearly conclude that it was the "spiritual" part that came into existence first, and then the natural-material things came into existence thereafter.

And vice versa is true about the spiritual (living) things.

But from the beginning God himself became a "Spiritual Being", after the very first act of light (motion that is). For this reason, light is also known as "Spirit" or as Spirit of God. But it took approximately 1.42x10^11 years before God decided to divide (to separate) the light from the darkness.

because by then God became fully knowledgeable and powerful. And then from this perspective he prefigured the way of how to make the world.

Although the first thing God did after he separated his spiritual part from the darkness, He then divided (dissected) his entire spiritual part into a multitude of smaller divinities. All of which established a cooperation with one another, and they thus transformed into the so called "Holy Spirits" (pl). And this is the form that he now and for ever exists in. And he is therefore an all spiritual reality, which is in the highest form of light (energy), and as such, he is completely invisible and untouchable, and yet present everywhere. And he has the power over the Holy Spirits, and is therefore known as the Spirit of God.

And by his wisdom hath he founded the "Earth" (mass-matter), and by his understanding hath he established the "Heaven". Therefore God made the world of two realms; which he called, the heaven and the earth.

The heavenly part of the world is also known as the Kingdom of Heaven, or as the Kingdom of God.

Whereas the Earth is the material world in which we are. For this reason, the scripture said; For that was not first which is spiritual (living), but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. However this excludes God, for he was first of everything, and he thus has the preeminent in all things.

But God divided his own Godhead into two different realms; One of which is the living part, while the other the material or natural part, which is sort of semi alive, but always under his power and control from above. Which we presently view as gravitational force, which is virtually untouchable and invisible.

And it is this power-force that acts upon all bodies throughout the entire universe. And since God is a "Spirit", which in fact means "Act of God", hence the entire universe acts in accordance of his Spirit.

For remember that the word Spirit means "breath", and that spirit means "light", which means "motion". hence the spirit of God does act in a "breath like manner", which is breathing in and breathing out, sort of inhaling and exhaling. In other words, it is expanding and contracting, but these two actions are limited. And precisely for this reason, the universe is expanding, but this expansion lasts approximately 1.42x10^11 years, and then it reverses. And the same apply to matter and energy, although their actions; fusion and fission that is, are bound to light speed per second, and these actions are clearly visible in the stars. Although they are not burning out; for whatever God gives out, the same is recompensed back unto him again, in the same form as he gave it. For this reason, his creation is eternal. And so are all the other aspects that are written in the Bible

After the heaven and the earth became stable in all three respects; Thereafter he created all other thing here on Earth, which includes the living things. And it thus says; For that was not first which is spiritual (living), but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual, and the opposite is true about the natural (physical world).

• 2 weeks later...

hence the spirit of God does act in a "breath like manner", which is breathing in and breathing out, sort of inhaling and exhaling. In other words, it is expanding and contracting, but these two actions are limited. And precisely for this reason, the universe is expanding, but this expansion lasts approximately 1.42x10^11 years, and then it reverses.

Divinum, I've read your long post carefully, but I find the reasoning in it, not easy to understand.

I'm grateful though, for the image you give in the selective quote above. The image of an expanding and contracting Universe, being the breathing in and out of God! A very striking idea, that will always stay in my mind.

I believe that science and religion are not entirely unrelated. Many scientists are also deeply religious. Einstein referred to religion many times, and those who delve deeply into matters such as evolution, the human mind, mathematics etc can find many areas that have religious connotations or analogies.

For example:

Religion-A good deed in a distant desert has repercussion upon the entire humanity

Science- A batterfly flapping its wings in a distant forest can cause global climate changes

Edited by Mrs Zeta

I believe that science and religion are not entirely unrelated. Many scientists are also deeply religious. Einstein referred to religion many times, and those who delve deeply into matters such as evolution, the human mind, mathematics etc can find many areas that have religious connotations or analogies.

For example:

Religion-A good deed in a distant desert has repercussion upon the entire humanity

Science- A batterfly flapping its wings in a distant forest can cause global climate changes

You're right - Science and Religion are related. They are both attempts to find an explanation for things.

Your two examples, though, might not be particularly well chosen.

You refer to a good deed in a distant desert. Does the "desert" reference, imply Islam? If so, I'd question whether that has brought much good to the world.

And the butterfly flapping its wings can never cause global changes. The tiny air currents caused by the butterfly's wingbeats, are lost within 5 metres to random atmospheric fluctuations.

I think Religion should be thought of, as a kind of "early attempt" at Science. But now that we have real Science, we can put Religion respectfully aside.

You refer to a good deed in a distant desert. Does the "desert" reference, imply Islam? If so, I'd question whether that has brought much good to the world.

The desert reference is coincidental. I am not a Muslim but I am sure most (if not all) Muslims will agree that their religion has brough huge goodness to their world

For example:

I believe that science and every scientist for that matter, with every new discovery they are one step closer to God, even though they do not realize that. I was the same way for over 35 years while studying physics. And then one day in 1985 I wrote something relating to atoms and particles of matter. When I finished my writing, I didn't pay much attention what I wrote until a few day later, when I red my own writing. I became fully aware that my writing was pertained an explanation of how everything in the universe works. And I called them the "True principles of Nature", which I am using ever since. And therewith I discover virtually everything about the universe. All of which leads directly to God.