Strange self-induced feeling

Ahmad Baghaffar

Scientists Especially on this message board say there is nothing special or anything else that comes along with this ability to control your nerves in this way however scientists are rigid and always behind the ball when it comes to the future. I think it means we have a futuristic ability to control our nervous system probably a little bit ahead of evolution and this skill will have purpose at some point but scientists will never say that be Fuad they are stupid no offense we need you for a lot of things keep up the good work! I would love to get some data and see what other similarities especially psychological we all have in common as well.

Your mind and your nervous system are the only two things in your body that are connected to your soul and to god. Tech startups are already building ai to connect into your arm so that you can control a robot with just thinking about moving your fingers or hands. I think more evolved species control things this way so the fact that some people can control their nervous system in a way that others cannot is very interesting. I have a feeling there are a number of other similarities as well. 

31 minutes ago, JoshCA said:

Your mind and your nervous system are the only two things in your body that are connected to your soul and to god. 

And you think scientists are rigid thinkers, behind the ball when it comes to the future?! Most of us have moved past the Bronze Age.

44 minutes ago, JoshCA said:

Because the sky spirit and our imagination know more than we do. 

Both your sky spirit and your imagination seem to have rejected accumulated human knowledge. Ignorance is bliss! Enjoy your strange, self-induced feelings.

• 5 months later...

2020 anybody ? Just found out About this thread and me and my brother can do it. I’m 19 as of rn and would like any new info about this topic thanks! 

Also I have noticed when I do this feeling I get “ cat like eyes “.   Anyone else ?

and I guess this is called a “ inner body awakening “

Edited by Pump5k

11 hours ago, Pump5k said:

I’m 19 as of rn and would like any new info about this topic thanks! 

There's nothing new about being able to isolate a particular sensation. Please read ALL the posts in this thread.

11 hours ago, Pump5k said:

Also I have noticed when I do this feeling I get “ cat like eyes “.

Science discussion forum. Can you define what you mean by this? Do your pupils change from being round?

12 hours ago, Pump5k said:

and I guess this is called a “ inner body awakening “

OMG, nobody here would call it that. We don't like guesses, or new age woo, or nebulous phrasing. And we can be real jerks about it, but we just don't like science being misrepresented by pop-sci descriptions of the natural world.

Back in the good old days ( our time ), people had to get wasted on some pretty powerful drugs to experience these sorts of delusions, John.
It seems, these days, some people are like that normally.

25 minutes ago, Strange said:

Well, I do

OK, sit quietly for a bit, and close your eyes if it helps. I want you to focus on a warm spot on your back. That's my virtual hand, signalling the beginning of the hug. Now feel it spread as I clasp you to me with both arms. It's like a tingling warmth, and it moves as I describe my hand moving. It's like a hand-sized ray of sunlight is shining on your back in the middle of winter.

Unfortunately, I can't extend the sensation to include the little pat on the back I usually give with a hug. These strange, self-induced feelings stop short of being percussive, or in any other way physical.