Diffusion

First off, I would like to point out that I have 0 knowledge of biophysics so if you're going to explain something to me, explain it to me like I'm 8 years old. If your explanation involves theoretical physics, then there's no problem with my understanding of it, since that's what I'm most familiar with.

Why do gases diffuse? My view of the molecular universe is simply just a bunch of molecules floating around. Is that the correct view? If not, how should I view the molecular universe?

Why is it that the a vacancy of electrons indicates that a particle has electricity? and vice versa?

thanks.

It is simplest to look at a gas on the atomic or molecular level. When you visualize the atoms and consider temperature then diffusion makes sense. The energy of temperature keeps the atoms in motion and they will wind up spreading out until they collide with something.

Just aman