a great article from the new york times...

indignity

http://www.whatiam.net

I love this

*edit*

lol, yeah, Washington Post... I read it like a week ago and had forgotten between now and then =P

and it wasn't exactly an article... it was a paid "advertisement"... the guy says in there how much he paid to get it published

which doesn't matter anyway... it doesn't really appeal to the facts... I just found it to be an enjoyable read

How did a man 'some 52 plus years' old grow up in the depression?

He should have been born in the fifties' date=' while the depression was in the thirties. Unless I'm missing something?[/quote']He's been "a loving husband of some 52 plus years", married in 1952, could've been born just before the Depression.

I think he has a grand vision of the United States. Whether it's right or wrong is up to you, but this is an American who loves his country.

I think it's too bad that the present system is more interested in protecting the government and the power structure than in protecting the country and citizens like this.