solid, liquid, gas, plasma, and perhaps a fith state?

If plasma is a fourth state of mass that is mass existing as information in a ray of light, than perhaps this information can also be imprinted on faster than light rays of neutrinos as simple "laps, or folds" in their lines of momentum.

If plasma is a fourth state of mass that is mass existing as information in a ray of light, than perhaps this information can also be imprinted on faster than light rays of neutrinos as simple "laps, or folds" in their lines of momentum.

Plasma is ionized gas, I'm not sure what you are suggesting by plasma is information in a light ray...

Solid, liquid, vapor, supercritical fluid and superfluid are all observed states of matter.

Edited by baric

Solid, liquid, vapor, supercritical fluid and superfluid are all observed states of matter.

Some do consider plasma as the a fourth form of matter.

Also, for others above, photons can be modelled as a plasma in lazers.

Your right, I don't why I think of plasma as light.

No you can actually think of some forms of photons as a plasma. Some even consider a photon gas.

That is, simply, a collection of photons which behave either like a plasma or like a gas.

Some do consider plasma as the a fourth form of matter.

Yes, plasma is another state of matter. There are a lot more than four, though. That's what I was trying to get across :D

Let's not forget Einstein-Bose Condensates!