Are We a Part of Something Much Smaller?

Are we a part of a much bigger process in space and time? Are we a part of a giant galaxy that envelopes us and our worlds? I believe that we are a much smaller working part of something greater than we can imagine. That all the planets in our galaxy are working organisms, if I may, to create much bigger ecosystems in space. All of our reasoning of physics are used to find out why we are here. Well what if we look to why we are not here? What are we not a part of. If we look at our selves and our entire universe as a very small part of this "Ecosystem", then we can truly find out our place in the world and how our planet, and galaxy came to be. What happens if we were not the big bang? What happens if we came about by a smaller bang created by the big bang?

I may be a bit far-fetched here but I believe it is worth thinking about, that we could be a part of a process of some sort that we will never grasp completely.

Are we a part of a much bigger process in space and time? Are we a part of a giant galaxy that envelopes us and our worlds? I believe that we are a much smaller working part of something greater than we can imagine. That all the planets in our galaxy are working organisms, if I may, to create much bigger ecosystems in space. All of our reasoning of physics are used to find out why we are here. Well what if we look to why we are not here? What are we not a part of. If we look at our selves and our entire universe as a very small part of this "Ecosystem", then we can truly find out our place in the world and how our planet, and galaxy came to be. What happens if we were not the big bang? What happens if we came about by a smaller bang created by the big bang?

I may be a bit far-fetched here but I believe it is worth thinking about, that we could be a part of a process of some sort that we will never grasp completely.

The universe has no observable boundary, therefore it is possible anything we see is purely local in an infinite space, even the laws of physics might only be local to this section of the universe.

Edited by questionposter