A time traveler

2167timetraveler

While I can't argue about the benefits of eating seafood, especially of the coldwater variety such as salmon and sardines, you did know that beef generally has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body, whereas chicken generally has an inflammatory effect on the body, cumulatively causing discomfort and disease more than the aforementioned as long as fat consumption is restricted, right? For some reason, I thought you knew that.

http://www.nutritiondata.com

Edited by Realitycheck

you must have something akin to the internet. it would appear to me that such a network is unlikely to just disappear with nothing to replace it especially as it is so useful for communication and collaboration.

...and pr0n, don't forget the pr0n...

I talked to John Titor, he says you are a fake, and what about that earth quake? Should have been a slam dunk for you, btw how did you travel back in time? Where is your time machine? How does it work, John Titor gave a detailed description of his time machine.... mmm this is a joke right? Which one of the mods or admins is feeding us this meal of horse feathers? Oh and what about the pr0ns? Has to be pr0ns dude....

Have you ever stuck a bottle of beer up your but? Guaranteed to get hammered off one bottle. Basically there are other ways to break the blood-brain barrier. That would be my first guess. Tho, I never stuck around to ask them.

A bottle of Tequila steeped in Cannabis sativa works better ....

Edited by Moontanman

Actually alcohol is only used for external use.

Okay.

But if you're so evolved, you should know that consuming any flesh, even chicken, negatively affects the vibrations of your body.

Also, if you are from the future, what planet do I govern you lesser's from?

Edited by Appolinaria

This thread makes me cry. From both laughing to tears and being sad about how lame the science of the future is evidently.

What makes me laugh is you want the future handed to you on a silver platter, and I can except that. But I have to dumb it down for you, in order for you to begin grasping the basic concepts of the universe. There is nothing complex in this universe and untill you understand that, science will be stuck.

The ring principle took your people 50 years to accept. It stats that all matter is created by a series of two-dimensional rings that were multiplied and divided and stacked up to create three-dimensional spheres.

How hard is it to understand the octave wave progression principle? Or the Universal Voidance Principle? If you can not grasp these simple concepts how can I teach you about the gravametric compression principle, or even how an atom works?

This is like the 21st century equivalent to trying to teach a caveman the inner-workings of a watch.

Okay.

But if you're so evolved, you should know that consuming any flesh, even chicken, negatively affects the vibrations of your body.

Also, if you are from the future, what planet do I govern you lesser's from?

chicken yes, but not as much as beef. Raising the frequency of the body is easy, its the radiation that you need to be worried about. We have genetically engineered the bacteria living in radioactive waste to consume it. It is radiation that is causing your global warming not CO2

I talked to John Titor, he says you are a fake, and what about that earth quake? Should have been a slam dunk for you, btw how did you travel back in time? Where is your time machine? How does it work, John Titor gave a detailed description of his time machine.... mmm this is a joke right? Which one of the mods or admins is feeding us this meal of horse feathers? Oh and what about the pr0ns? Has to be pr0ns dude....

A bottle of Tequila steeped in Cannabis sativa works better ....

Temporal technology is simple. My time machine is a handheld device that focuses three interlocking temporal harmonic frequencies within localized field. I use the pill to stabilize my own frequency before the jump, any shift in my frequency will result in sudden dematerialization, basically bye, bye TJ.

Planet jumping works basically the same way. With three interlocking frequencies of the planetary harmonics. Each Planet operates at a specific frequency. Earth for example has one of 2693645

The shortest distance between two points is zero.

IDEA is the cause of all EFFECTS

What makes me laugh is you want the future handed to you on a silver platter, and I can except that. But I have to dumb it down for you, in order for you to begin grasping the basic concepts of the universe. There is nothing complex in this universe and untill you understand that, science will be stuck.

The ring principle took your people 50 years to accept. It stats that all matter is created by a series of two-dimensional rings that were multiplied and divided and stacked up to create three-dimensional spheres.

How hard is it to understand the octave wave progression principle? Or the Universal Voidance Principle? If you can not grasp these simple concepts how can I teach you about the gravametric compression principle, or even how an atom works?

This is like the 21st century equivalent to trying to teach a caveman the inner-workings of a watch.

An excellent approach would be to explain an experiment which demonstrates phenomena explained by ring theory and such. Quantum mechanics tends to be introduced through explanations of the double-slit experiment, for example, so perhaps you have a similar canonical experiment you can explain in depth.

Preferably with mathematics.

An excellent approach would be to explain an experiment which demonstrates phenomena explained by ring theory and such. Quantum mechanics tends to be introduced through explanations of the double-slit experiment, for example, so perhaps you have a similar canonical experiment you can explain in depth.

Preferably with mathematics.

Sure simple, you science is based on empirical knowledge right? Then pluck a dandelion you will see the stock is made up of a rings stacked on top of each other, if you cant visualize that, then cut them horizontally and stack them yourself. Pass 100,000 volts through an evacuated vacuum tube with smoke as a medium, you will see rings forming. The cells of the body, even the neurons cut them horizontally and what do you get? Rings with holes in the center stacked on top of each other . There is a hole in each center. In fact, nothing in nature is solid, even ivory if you look at is under a microscope has holes. Heck even bacteria cluster themselves into rings.

Honestly, I cant remember most of the stuff I learned during my download, it was a basic grade 5 download that happened 20 years ago. Do you remember what you learned 20 years ago? Just keep the principle in your mind as you go about your day, and you will start to realize and see things as rings. Sorry, I don't have any more information for you about it.

We're punishing gas now?

In our times the one who emits gas is to blame.

IMHO the best way to prove time travel is not to bring information from the future because we cannot go there to double-check the info.

The best way is to prove that you can go further back in time by posting tomorrow something on this forum in 2003 for example.

Edited by michel123456

In our times the one who emits gas is to blame.

IMHO the best way to prove time travel is not to bring information from the future because we cannot go there to double-check the info.

The best way is to prove that you can go further back in time by posting tomorrow something on this forum in 2003 for example.

We can double check if it makes *sense*, though. Easy enough to do -- if someone tells us the correction to a certain chemical or physical procedure, we can simply experiment with the "new" idea and see if it works better. The original poster seems to give us only walls of text full of wordsalad and vague answers full of mysterious references to musical sheets.

Also, I find it curious that the entire universe operates with 9 octaves -- which is what a human being is able to intercept -- while the entire universe is also not as teeming with life as I'd expect it to be if it operates by something as convenient as what we can sing.

~mooey

All but one of the equations made it Max Planck's. The rest were modified to fit the Universal Voidance Principle. And for those that are wondering we use a modified version of Kepler's third law of planetary motion to calculate its harmonics.

Are you sure you're not talking about the Universal Avoidance Principle? You seem to be doing a heck of a job following that one with questions you don't quite like.

We can double check if it makes *sense*, though. Easy enough to do -- if someone tells us the correction to a certain chemical or physical procedure, we can simply experiment with the "new" idea and see if it works better. The original poster seems to give us only walls of text full of wordsalad and vague answers full of mysterious references to musical sheets.

Also, I find it curious that the entire universe operates with 9 octaves -- which is what a human being is able to intercept -- while the entire universe is also not as teeming with life as I'd expect it to be if it operates by something as convenient as what we can sing.

~mooey

Are you sure you're not talking about the Universal Avoidance Principle? You seem to be doing a heck of a job following that one with questions you don't quite like.

ok mooey, lets try this. This is a science forum right? And I am assuming that you are smart. How am I doing so far? Lets see how smart you really are. Take my "word salad" and do something with it, anything. Write an equation for it, disprove it, do something. Here is a better idea.

Take an equation, any equation and rewrite it to incorporate the the second half of the cycle. Complete it, I would like to know that there is still some original thought left in this century. Lets start with something easy, the Einstein Equation of 1905 It fully accounts for the mathematics of life, but not for death.

By the way, what did you think about the Ring Principle, did you try it? Can you understand it? Or is it just more "word salad"? If so at least I am keeping you full. I hope you accept my challenge, best of luck

TJ.

Take an equation, any equation and rewrite it to incorporate the the second half of the cycle.

I don't know how to "incorporate the second half of the cycle", maybe you could show us.

Since you said any equation, here's one:

[math]y=\sin x[/math]

Please incorporate the second half of the cycle on this equation, please.

ok mooey, lets try this. This is a science forum right? And I am assuming that you are smart. How am I doing so far? Lets see how smart you really are. Take my "word salad" and do something with it, anything. Write an equation for it, disprove it, do something. Here is a better idea.

Take an equation, any equation and rewrite it to incorporate the the second half of the cycle. Complete it, I would like to know that there is still some original thought left in this century. Lets start with something easy, the Einstein Equation of 1905 It fully accounts for the mathematics of life, but not for death.

By the way, what did you think about the Ring Principle, did you try it? Can you understand it? Or is it just more "word salad"? If so at least I am keeping you full. I hope you accept my challenge, best of luck

TJ.

You still haven't proved you are from 2167. We find it awfully funny that you are somehow unable to prove that which is so easily proved. You could've predicted anything, even the winner of the next sporting event or tomorrow's stock prices.

By the way. Why are you the first one to be sent back and why did you not bring any future artifacts back with you? Something like a table top fusion reactor or high temperature super-conductor would've been nice.

To prove you're really a time traveller, I want you to complete one of the following three tasks:

go to these co-ordintes

N-50'55'34,52" x 1' 42'58,86

on Tuesday October 25 (Yesterday for me)

and leave an object on top of the tumulus, something like a tea/coffee cup or other piece of crockery

Go back to September 11th 2005 and send me a private message via this site. make it an obvious message about time travel

post a youtube video of yourself standing in front of the calendar at a bank or post office before today's date; saying the word 'coffee-cup'

include the meta tags 'coffee, bank' in the video

Finally I have found you. I too was sent back in time, to meet with you. I have been here for over 150 years. It has been difficult for me. I to urinate from my index finger and greet people by kicking them in the crouch. It has been hard to coexist with these inferior people. don’t waste your time proving yourself to them. I am to meet you to pass to you the additional pills you’ll need to accomplish your mission and return to our time. Meet me September the 11th 2001 in New York. On the 97th floor of the south tower of the world trade center. Remember to bring an umbrella its supposed to rain.

Finally I have found you. I too was sent back in time, to meet with you. I have been here for over 150 years. It has been difficult for me. I to urinate from my index finger and greet people by kicking them in the crouch. It has been hard to coexist with these inferior people. don't waste your time proving yourself to them. I am to meet you to pass to you the additional pills you'll need to accomplish your mission and return to our time. Meet me September the 11th 2001 in New York. On the 97th floor of the south tower of the world trade center. Remember to bring an umbrella its supposed to rain.

No thanks. I am not trying to prove myself to anyone.

And no one has an answer to my question? I see Bignose replied with the most simplest equations, it doesn't get any easier then that. Think about it some more buddy and get back to me.

Has anyone ever seen Terra Nova? I watched that for the first time the other day, kind of a cool show.