Neurons

Amr Morsi

I have been just wondering why neurons are so untouched for the long year of human.

I replied to myself, it is because multiple of factors; sheath, cohesiveness, bury, surrounds.

But, if cut, are they curable, after time? Or, then paralysis or death.

I think there are millions of neurons in our bodies. Wouldn't it be more smart and suitable to take of remedy and protection medicals? Just recommending.

What do you mean untouched?

If neurons are damaged they have some ability to repair themselves depending on where the damage is. One hypothesis, I don't remember if this was tested, is if neurons are cut schwann cells tend to myelinate the damaged area and wont allow it to be repaired.

What do you mean untouched?

If neurons are damaged they have some ability to repair themselves depending on where the damage is. One hypothesis, I don't remember if this was tested, is if neurons are cut schwann cells tend to myelinate the damaged area and wont allow it to be repaired.

Kindly help with this question as well -

Does the number of neurons ' grow ' after birth and the process continues throughout life ;

Or it is only the synaptic connections that grow with every new experience .

Views seem to differ on this .

Just adding, in parallel, we mustn't forget that this is not the section of neurology. I think I can open another thread there! trying.

I can clarify: if psychic status depends upon thinking and memory or past experiences together with present body statii, a stressed nerve may make you lose the whole day. I am just wondering.

Kindly help with this question as well -

Does the number of neurons ' grow ' after birth and the process continues throughout life ;

Or it is only the synaptic connections that grow with every new experience .

Views seem to differ on this .

Neurons are generated later in life, but the process is extremely slow. Many books will say they don't because in effect the rate at which neurons are developed is too slow to be useful.

Just adding, in parallel, we mustn't forget that this is not the section of neurology. I think I can open another thread there! trying.

I can clarify: if psychic status depends upon thinking and memory or past experiences together with present body statii, a stressed nerve may make you lose the whole day. I am just wondering.

I'm unsure what you mean by stressed nerve. Memory is more complicated than just remembering something are not. It depends are many different factors, but any sort of damage done to a single nerve shouldn't affect transfer of memory from short term to long term unless the sensation of the damage takes priority.