Quantum Calculations

Amr Morsi

From the wonders of QM is the quick and relatively simple calculation of Assembly Systems with rigid formulas.

But, restricted to large number of trials, for just one particle. Accuracy is proportional to number concerned (and Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle).

But, failure and total failure in describing just one path of one particle. This is followed with the essence of QM's Incompleteness.

And, as I can add, I have tried my best to unconsider this but it is impossible.

Nevertheless, and away from the implementation of Schrodinger's, it derived the transitions between different states of atoms.

An advice: when reading about QM be distinct and general, or the whole book will be out of your hand.

I tried it out and it worked.

I was talking about way of reading, analaysing, understanding, interpreting and formalizing QM.

If you were asking about the transition, then I can reply, in most cases it is analytical open-form, others are closed forms.

Just study wave mechanics and the uncertainty principal. The manipulation of sine waves is very helpful for QM, but there's also some kind of probability matrix you need to devise, and I don't know what it is exactly. I actually don't get what is so unknown about QM math wise, the founders did a pretty good job making equations and rules just to start with.

Edited by questionposter