The consciousness as a part of the Universe

georgi_zlatev

If we accept,that everything in the world is relative, then the outside world, those we see , we can accept that is inner.As a result we can suppose, that inner world of man that is to say the consciousness is outside.At the same time The consciousness is the same at each men.From these two admission we can make conclusion , that consciousness is the first dimension of the Universe that is to say to be externally and the same everywhere.This explain us the philosophical question, which is first the substance or consciousness.The ANSWER is that they are different dimension of the Universe.We can make interesting conclusions, the first of which is we are in time machine that is to say we can reborn again in men or animals , that is why the richest must think over their attitude toward the poors and the men their attitude toward the animals.More interesting conclusion is that we can reborn on another planet where has life as ours. The INTELLIGENCE and feelings as INTERACTION between consciousness and substance are probably the fourth or second dimension of the Universe but that is only supposition.

Author:Georgi Andonov Zlatev

Consciousness is a real phenomenon that takes place in the world we see.

If we accept,that everything in the world is relative, then the outside world, those we see , we can accept that is inner.

Just a more cryptic way of saying what we see we can subjectively-associate to the experience of the event.

As a result we can suppose, that inner world of man that is to say the consciousness is outside.

How? As far as we can tell, whatever develops consciousness it exists inside the corporeal structure of our brains. There is no evidence suggesting consciousness can exist ''outside'' assuming you mean the objective world, and not in reference to some other human being.

At the same time The consciousness is the same at each men.From these two admission we can make conclusion , that consciousness is the first dimension of the Universe that is to say to be externally and the same everywhere

Well, last time I checked, human consciousness, indeed anyone's consciousness was a game played quite late in the universes history... There certainly wasn't anyone sitting playing poker and watching the universe come into existence. Saying consciousness is a dimension is technically ok, but you cannot claim it is the ''fundamental'' dimension of the universe.

This explain us the philosophical question, which is first the substance or consciousness.

Consciousness as far as physics can tell is not needed to create the first structure of anything. Physics can be quite free from any observer-dependancy models.

The ANSWER is that they are different dimension of the Universe.We can make interesting conclusions, the first of which is we are in time machine that is to say we can reborn again in men or animals , that is why the richest must think over their attitude toward the poors and the men their attitude toward the animals.More interesting conclusion is that we can reborn on another planet where has life as ours. The INTELLIGENCE and feelings as INTERACTION between consciousness and substance are probably the fourth or second dimension of the Universe but that is only supposition.

Seriously, we aren't that important.

Edited by Mystery111

• 4 weeks later...

The consciousness or the first dimension exists in mind, but it can not be locate in the determine point of mind,because it is absolutely nothing or it has no dimension. The mind is mediator between first and third dimension.Basic characteristic of first dimension is the law about quantity and quality.More quantity less quality ,this mean that increasing the men lessen their quality.

If we accept that in the centre of the black hole there is no dimension or it is consciousness then we can make conclusion the black hole is artificial intellect or it is like a brain.Also we can accept that we live in a black hole because we have consciousness.Can our brain interact with artificial intellect of the black hole?

I think that subconsciousness interact with the artificial intellect of the black hole.They interact when we sleep ,may be the dream is some kind of interaction.Also when we are awake, we sometimes make decisions by intuition, may be this is also some kind of interaction.

The artificial intellect of the black hole is plane around the black hole.She is two dimensional and she is symbolical.The subconsciousnes is also symbolical.We can accept that the artificial intellect take part in building our subconsciousness.I think that our instincts which are subconsciously are formed by this artificial intellect.

I don't think you can extrapolate consciousness to things that are not terrestrial and evolved to a certain point.

Also, if black holes were conscious, how would that be artificial intelligence? Surly if that's artificial then any consciousness is artificial... But the argument is pointless because the extrapolation has no grounds.

The thing you'd need to start with is defining consciousness, which in itself is rather difficult, I'd be interested to see your version of this.

• 3 weeks later...

I have thought of this extensively and I always wonder if it could be ever possible for the universe to not have consciousness, subconsciousness, or something lower in the past or the future...a kind of like a really low level god idea. My reason(not logic) is that pure nothing seems impossible.

And everything seems possible ....kind of like a sort of many worlds idea....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation...like everything that has been thought up...including "supernatural" things is possible.

Actually my "something more" thought is probably the most convincing idea I have thought up to make myself believe that there is perhaps a god(but perhaps not).

Do you understand what my "something more" thought is?

With the Bang Bang Theory that "something more" is something outside(maybe a consciousness, maybe physical space I don't know) the extremely small but massive point that was the start of the big bang.

In today's universe it is something outside the edge of the universe.

In an ancient world before mythology and religion... it was anything outside of what could be seen because there was not really any science(by how we use science today). .....

When I was an atheist I used to think that the first person that came up with god was probably an ancient psychopath that wanted to suppress other people's thoughts seeing as a lot of religions have done that in the past.

But as I thought about it more I started to think that concept of god probably was just a concept that thinkers thought of when they were trying imagine what was beyond the world that they could see. It was imagination...that imagination probably brought about mythologies and religions (and physical dogmatic depiction of god...see "Michelangelo's Creation of Adam" ).

But now that we have science and logic that imagination can go further with concepts such as "consciousness" being investigated scientifically by neuroscientists. In fact it is probably never-ending and that is why I have hope that when I die or at some point in my consciousnesses existence I may be able to see that never-ending in a more direct way.

I always approach the world before me with authenticity and openness and integrity…..As I stated in my first post I always INTENTIONALLY separate science and logic(observable science) from faith or hope or belief or reason(philosophy) or pseudo-science (non-observable "truths" AKA potential truths), but I like to still keep that faith or hope or belief or reason or pseudo-science or fantasy in my mind.

It is in effect not suppressing even a single thought whether it be logical or reasonable or maybe even more "out there"(abstract) …which I think is a more open way to live than any as long as your thoughts are decently reasonable. It is science + logic + belief + ideas + reason + spiritual ideas + certain religious ideas + pseudo-science + "something more" …I'll call it panthoughtism.

Also…the thing is philosophy and thought can create hypotheses… how do you think the first hypotheses were created?

See this quote… "Philosophy gave birth to science. If you think philosophically, you'll undoubtedly find a hypothesis. After you find a hypothesis, all you have to do is apply it to a scientific method and research it to come to a conclusion. It's just the lack of methodology in philosophy that makes it inferior to science. Philosophy is just thinking outside of the box, science is thinking outside of the box and carrying out experiments to validate said thought. "

So thinking outside the box like I am trying to do could potentially become a theory or even science.

Once again… But now that we have science and logic that imagination can go further with concepts such as consciousness being investigated scientifically by neuroscientists. In fact it is probably never-ending and that is why I have hope that when I die or at some point in my consciousness'es existence I may be able to see that never-ending "something more" in a more direct way.

As a side note about the suppression or destruction of thought...I always wonder what world would be like today if the great Library of Alexandria had not been burned down.....Plutarch (AD 46–120) wrote that during his visit to Alexandria in 48 BC Julius Caesar "accidentally" burned the library down when he set fire to his own ships to frustrate Achillas' attempt to limit his ability to communicate by sea.[2] After its destruction, scholars used a "daughter library" in a temple known as the Serapeum, located in another part of the city.

All those philosophical and scientific ideas burned away. The burning of that library was probably about the equivalent of burning down the whole internet today. I wonder if Brutus had a couple of books he wanted to read from Alexandria? The dark ages were soon to come.

I want to ask why the topic was put in speculations?In the topic there is physics.It also can be put in philosophy or neuroscience but not in speculations.I think that it is great theory but there is no man like Einstein to appreciate it.

I would guess, because you are speculating!

This is not exactly mainstream science and is mostly speculation on your part

"I think that it is great theory..."

It's not a theory until

A) it makes some predictions

B) it is testable

Until then its speculation

"...but there is no man like Einstein to appreciate it."

Einstein? Really? Einstein (being a scientist) would also categorize this as speculation until it meets the required parameters of a theory

• 1 year later...

If we accept,that everything in the world is relative, then the outside world, those we see , we can accept that is inner.As a result we can suppose, that inner world of man that is to say the consciousness is outside.At the same time The consciousness is the same at each men.From these two admission we can make conclusion , that consciousness is the first dimension of the Universe that is to say to be externally and the same everywhere.This explain us the philosophical question, which is first the substance or consciousness.The ANSWER is that they are different dimension of the Universe.We can make interesting conclusions, the first of which is we are in time machine that is to say we can reborn again in men or animals , that is why the richest must think over their attitude toward the poors and the men their attitude toward the animals.More interesting conclusion is that we can reborn on another planet where has life as ours. The INTELLIGENCE and feelings as INTERACTION between consciousness and substance are probably the fourth or second dimension of the Universe but that is only supposition.

I think our consciousness is just a very complex and elaborate part of our human body, just like the digestive system and nervous system

Our brain seems very complex but relatively, in the scope of the universe, it is insignificant

All the knowledge we learn throughout childhood and adulthood, whether maths, languages, history or knitting is learned behaviour and we just repeat what we have learned

This process of knowledge being passed on to each successive generation is how humans have evolved for the past 10,000 years or so

It is just that now our technology is advancing at a faster rate, but we are not

We are not as intelligent as we think we are

If a modern human was born on a desert island and raised there with no knowledge of the rest of world, then they were rescued later in life, they would have no education, no knowledge and have no idea how to even operate a kettle, unless shown how to and so learned

Everything is learned and so is consciousness

Consciousness involves thought and morals/ethics and interests and desires/dislikes, it is basically the brain, the mind

The reason so many humans have a similar consciousness is because we are weak minded, like sheep

If you don't think we are like sheep then just look at the state of the world, politically and economically, then ask yourself "if we are not sheep, why do accept the way things are?"