EARTH

chalinyan

Iam poor in English, would some one can help me to Correct my article.

CRISIS OF THE EARTH

By LEE CHENG HSUAN in Taiwan lee623222@ sina.com.tw

Human inventing many new technologies for being in order to pursue a more comfortable and more advanced life ,But also bring the crisis to the Earth and human and the biologic

The Earth had be some changes also contributed to the emergence of some disaster with the rapid development of conditions of industry, economics, electronic technology in the last century..

Humans has begun to realize these crises, also began to worry about the future generations and biological concerns, and ecologic Promote the protection of ecological and environmental protection and solve the problem.

The scientists and scholars have found the problem of phenomenon of global warming began and Ozone hole. Also began to promote clean energy development and utilization. but really can solve the problem and save the planet and the survival of human and biological?

would not the problem more serious than addition to the ozone hole and global warming problem, that was ignored.

In actually,I am not a physicist or a researcher. But I think the reason for the universe

to run the planet,that May be related to electromagnetic fields or magnetic.

As long as we examine in detail the magnetic field strength will be able to understand everything

The mystery of Astronomers are not yet understand and the of why the Extinction of dinosaurs and The formation of the ice age …. etc.

I have some question , hope some one tell me ,please

1, If the atmosphere was excessive carbon-containing molecules, will have an impact on the Earth's magnetic field?

2 .is the action of sunlight exposure and air in the atmosphere and the Earth's electromagnetic field will affect to temperature

3 is not the electric wave will affect the Earth's magnetic field ?

4 if the action in a large number of carbon molecules with the electric wave and Earth's magnetic field will affect to the number of electrostatic ?

5.If the wave is too large or the Earth's magnetic field changes, dose will affect to some of the more sensitive organisms? For example, dolphins, etc.

6 .If when the Earth's magnetic field changes, will affect in climate and to the normal operation of the Earth's interior and deviate from the normal track and Gravity? and some conditions will occur?

For example, formation changes, volcanic activity and other issues?

• 3 weeks later...

I will try to respond to each of your observations. I am not a genius,and I can't respond in your language.

We are dumping less carbon into the atmosphere then ever before. In the early 20th century most of our source of heat was coal. I can remember the smell of coal in my neighborhood , from the coal furnaces . Cars were using lead in gasoline and steel plants used coal and natural gas to fire furnaces, but didnt use any type of scrubbers on the furnaces to remove the bad stuff that hurts our environment. I also remember when driving near one of the many steel mills that operated near my home town the disgusting rotten egg smell that we couldnt keep out of our car even with the windows rolled up. Yuck. Modern technology is constantly looking to make our lives easier but we have made great advances to reduce our carbon and other poisonous gas emissions.

To date I have not read anything to suggest that electronic technology has caused climate changes or pollution. The discarding of some electronic devices has been shown to pollute the environment. But I dont think the use or production of electronic devices properly causes many problems. The current disposal methods of nuclear waste need to be reviewed but dont cause any problems for now. The earth goes through cycles we have had several ice ages as well as a few catastrophic events that may have caused several extinctions.

Governments, scientists, researches, and citizens have been debating the continued pollutants created around the world for years. Younger generations are more aware of polluting the world. This is good. I have learned things from my children about our environment. I look at it like this. If I throw my McDonalds coffee cup out along the road, its stupid to expect someone else to clean it up. So I dont. I do things to limit my carbon foot print on earth because I can without causing me much of a problem. More people should to. In my little community recently it was discovered that a local auto salvage yard was emptying the battery cells from cars he was scrapping. This is an example of someone not properly discarding an electrical devise. It was stupid and he will have to pay to clean up the mess, as well as fines from our county court. You cant stop stupid.

I dont think modern science and research explains weather or not global warming is caused by the hole in the ozone layer. I think that issue is cause for alarm because of what the ozone layer does. As I recall the ozone layer blocks certain harmful rays emitted by our sun. it isnt by all means the reason for the global warming issue. I do think that the pollutants we release into the atmosphere can cause what has been called the green house effect. But Im not an expert on this subject.

I dont think magnetism is effected by carbon or most airborne pollutants. As I know it the earths magnetic field is caused by the liquid iron core. And its motion as the earth spins.

Modern research suggests that the pollutants in the atmosphere block the radiant heat from the sun trapping it, they call it the green house effect. I havent heard of the magnetic field causing any rise in atmospheric or ground temperatures .

Im not sure what electric wave you are referring to.

I dont think I want to be here if the magnetic poles shift. I hear it would be quiet a ride.

Edited by Curiousabout