Self charging electric Car

pohcohmoh

Good topic. Thanks for the idea. But you obviously joined to spam, so your link is gone. And it was stupid, because it didn't say anything about the engineering aspects of self-charging cars. It just talked about the Philippine auto industry.

So, here is a better link to the Philippine car. And here is a link to some engineering Nissan is doing with self-charging cars that doesn't involve Tesla or magic.

And pohcohmoh, if you didn't join just to spam, stick around for the discussion and prove me wrong. :)

Guest Brian Nyagol

helo...actually i really wished to read about the self charged electric cars but i cant see any post...if you r interested in electronics and engineering, why not join me on my blog and share the knowledge you have!

Edited by Phi for All
advertising link removed

Yes i have read that new An inventor from the Philippines has demonstrated a bare bones electric vehicle with an 11-kW DC motor running on just one 12-volt battery, which is kept charged via an antenna circuitry that draws electrostatic or radio wave energy from the surroundings. He's also developed a super-efficient repelling force that he wants to engineer into an engine. Any way i think its best ways to save petrol and Money.