acne treatment

Green tea is an example of skin remedy that is good for the skin. It has polyphenols antioxidant that gives green tea an anti acne fighting power. Polyphenols has natural compound that is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic in skin which helps modulate inflammatory responses of the skin, chemical tumor causing promoters, ultra violet skin induced inflammations and oxidative stress. It also means that it protects the skin from sun causing skin damage, signs of aging, and it could treat inflammatory skin conditions.

Baking Soda Skin Exfoliant: This is one of the most effective methods of getting rid of acne there is. All it involves is a damp rag with baking soda liberally applied to it. The rag is used to rub the skin gently for about 5-10 minutes, after which time the skin is rinsed off and towel dried. Must be done regularly for a few weeks.

Egg White Mask: Many people use beaten egg whites as a facial acne mask. The mask is applied to the face for about 15 minutes, then it is washed off and the skin is GENTLY patted dry with a soft cloth. Eggs have potent healing properties (due to the protein contained within) which makes this a great method for healing and clearing away acne. This is by no means an overnight acne cure, so don't get upset when you find out you have to use this technique for a matter of weeks before the effects begin to show.

The Oatmeal Cover Up: As opposed to cooking it for breakfast, the oatmeal is cooked, allowed to cool, and then it is lathered onto the skin to make an anti-acne facial mask. Allow the mask to sit for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse it away with warm -- NOT HOT -- water. Gently dry your face with a paper towel or soft piece of cloth.

The Aloe Vera Rub: If you happen to have Aloe Vera plants at your home (or know where to get some), then you've already got yourself a super powerful treatment for clearing acne. If you don't have the plant, well, then a simple aloe vera lotion should suffice. This acne treatment is done simply by rubbing the plant (or the lotion/cream) directly onto the skin.

The "juice" from the Aloe Vera plant helps to reduce the visibility of acne spots and acne scars. More specifically speaking, it helps to heal the skin, to protect it, and and to make it softer and smoother. In addition to actively treating and getting rid of acne breakouts, aloe vera is also an outstanding preventative measure too. There's a reason that aloe vera is recommended for treating all sorts of skin conditions -- it WORKS!

Is, um, there a question in here somewhere? Something to discuss? Or just weirdly contextless and unsolicited medical advice?

First of all this is not a contextless contents,This is Best and natural acne treatment.Here i want to share these methods for acne treatment.

First of all this is not a contextless contents,This is Best and natural acne treatment.Here i want to share these methods for acne treatment.

I'm not sure you're really getting the sense of the word "context" as I'm trying to convey it. Suppose you were at a party--a room full of people quietly chatting about, I dunno, various science topics. And then suppose the door opened and a person, just as they're crossing the threshold, without introduction or explanation, began shouting about the "Best and natural acne treatment." No announcement that acne advice is quickly forthcoming. No invitation to debate about acne advice. Indeed, no clear sense of for what purpose anything is being said.

Is there anything about that scene that would seem... odd to you?

I'm not sure you're really getting the sense of the word "context" as I'm trying to convey it. Suppose you were at a party--a room full of people quietly chatting about, I dunno, various science topics. And then suppose the door opened and a person, just as they're crossing the threshold, without introduction or explanation, began shouting about the "Best and natural acne treatment." No announcement that acne advice is quickly forthcoming. No invitation to debate about acne advice. Indeed, no clear sense of for what purpose anything is being said.

Is there anything about that scene that would seem... odd to you?

I understand so sorry for your inconvenience...

I don't think there's anything wrong with this post. The person has good intentions & they're not trying to sell any products.... it is a little random but I don't think they're breaking any rules...

Maybe this is a young student; excited about research they drew up for a presentation on acne & wanted to share it with others.

Maybe this is someone foreign who doesn't precisely understand how a forum board typically works.

Why are we shunning an informational post? Anyone in the scientific field, any grad-level researcher like you should especially want to promote the spread of information.

Edited by Appolinaria

any grad-level researcher like you should especially want to promote the spread of information.

I'd prefer not to promote the spread of information like:

Eggs have potent healing properties (due to the protein contained within) which makes this a great method for healing and clearing away acne
If you happen to have Aloe Vera plants at your home (or know where to get some), then you've already got yourself a super powerful treatment for clearing acne

...which is just thrown down and passed off as credible without any kind of scientific support. Have a question? Ask a question. Have an assertion? Discuss your evidence. Without it, I'm just making random claims.

Horseback riding cures asthma! Because I said so!