grand theft auto san andreas

boris_73

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i know the feeling boris, i wanted an xbox for halo, now for halo2, but i know im not gonna get it!

just live it out for a year and the PC version will be out... in the mean time find a friend with a PS2 and maybe (if they dont have it) then buy em an early birthday present.... and invite yourself around to their house!

sounds quite cool from the descriptions that friends have given me.

edit: anyone care to post some screen shots (digital photos of their PS2!)?

nearly all my friends have a playstation 2 when they want to go on halo ect halo 2 soon they come round to my house "just to see how im doing" and when i want to go on the playstation 2 i go around to there house "just to see how they are doing" i think one of my friends is getting the new grand theft auto on friday so i will just pay him a visit "see if he is ok" after all thats what friends are for :D

GTA:SA is set in the early 1990's. You start off as a gang member and you go through missions like, performing drive-by shootings, breaking into rival gang members houses and beating them to death with baseball bats. As you progress you earn gang respect and get followers. It's a sad reality that some people really live in their every day lives, and I am dissapointed that this game glorifies this.

GTA:SA is set in the early 1990's. You start off as a gang member and you go through missions like, performing drive-by shootings, breaking into rival gang members houses and beating them to death with baseball bats. As you progress you earn gang respect and get followers. It's a sad reality that some people really live in their every day lives, and I am dissapointed that this game glorifies this.

go cry to Joe Liberman

go cry to Joe Liberman

Thanks for the flame.

I am not an activist for censorship by any means. I have witnessed this lifestyle and to glorify it in this way is sad. There needs to be a line drawn somewhere. If not the next game you will be playing will be about 2 kids who go around shooting up there fellow highschool students and teachers in an enviorment that is meant to resemble Columbine. Just saying that makes me sad, but its a reality we must face in our society I suppose.