physics text book

nik01

Tripolation just provided you a link to Amazon listings, so how about you start there.

As a side note, if perchance you were hoping that a member here would provide you with a link to download a free copy then I'm afraid you are out of luck as it is against the T&C's, which I am sure you read upon becoming a member.

Frankly Hal - as a fair proportion of my expanded family survive on the royalties from book sales I would kinda prefer that you didn't. Unfo we live in a world where educators are pretty poorly paid - and whilst the money from academic book sales is minuscule compared to fiction and biographies - it can still make a nice difference and reward those who have spent many years creating text books for students

I didn't say I would , I didn't say I should , I didn't even say I could , I said I'd like to tell you where to get that book in a free download where it wouldn't be against any rules anywhere . I'd also like a helicopter for Christmas and I'd like to tell everybody in sfn where to download a helicopter from , in a zip folder , for free , legally , but it ain't gonna happen . ( pardon the americanish )

Writers should be paid for their work and if anyone knowingly obtains an illegal copy of a work , that is to be frowned upon .