text books

nik01

plzz am looking for any of this books, thanks in advance

Cotton, Frank A. Chemical Applications of Group Theory. 3rd ed. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1990. ISBN: 9780471510949.

Recommended

Albright, Thomas A., Jeremy K. Burdett, and Myung-Hwan Whangbo. Orbital Interactions in Chemistry. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, 1985. ISBN: 9780471873938.

Harris, Daniel C., and Michael D. Bertolucci. Symmetry and Spectroscopy: An Introduction to Vibrational and Electronic Spectroscopy. New York, NY: Dover Publications, 1989. ISBN: 9780486661445.

Tsukerblat, Boris S. Group Theory in Chemistry and Spectroscopy: A Simple Guide to Advanced Usage. New York, NY: Dover Publications, 2006. ISBN: 9780486450353.

Edited by Phi for All
Removed Amazon links

!

Moderator Note

No. We will not tolerate copyright violations. Link removed.

lol. Obviously you didn't even click the link. It was to an asinine youtube video and was intended as sarcasm. I appreciate the zero tolerance of copyright subversion. Thanks anyway. hehe.

Edited by Ceti Alpha V

lol. Obviously you didn't even click the link. It was to an asinine youtube video and was intended as sarcasm. I appreciate the zero tolerance of copyright subversion. Thanks anyway. hehe.

I deal with spammers, so I normally don't check a link that has been run through a shortener.