any where in the UK that sell chemicals?

jsatan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances are, the gel ethanol contains some other "not so pleasent" chemicals in there to prevent people from making drinking alcohol out of it. Like if you try and buy ethanol from a chemical supplier, it will generally be denatured with other nasty things like methanol and whatnot in order to make it undrinkable. (If you need absolutely pure ethanol, you need to get a license and state that you're not buying it for drinking).

"it will generally be denatured with other nasty things like methanol and whatnot in order to make it undrinkable."

Yeah that sucks, for the hobos that is. :) Btw, it's illegal to use methanol to denaturate ethanol (at least in Finland).

does anybody know why http://www.coleparmer.co.uk use's an english web site but use's american dollar currency, also there are some chemicals there that i want that have a hazardous marking and can not be shiped internationaly i know its an american company but they have a office ect in london, and the website is an english one so would the shipping be from england or america,

Edit: they use both american and english currency

I know, I never kne what visco was, as my contact said he sells it and i hadnt a clue, lol.

I'll send you his ebay name then you can email him.

he sells everything, but you must ask as its not good to show the world what you sell.

if you get me.

• 1 month later...

where do people buy there aluminium powder from all i have found is one pottery supplier and one fiberglass supplier the fiberglass one does not use that fine of mesh so it is quite useless so i need to find some more suppliers in england any will do