On growing up to be, as God says, one of us.

Greatest I am

On growing up to be, as God says, one of us.

Gen. 3 22

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us,

If God were here, he would tell you that if you do not do as shown belowe and conquer God, you will never have an apotheosis and begin to mirror his thinking. That is the only way to know God. You have to grow into God just as Jesus did.

Hebr. 5 8

Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

9And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Note the word became.

Matt. 10 38

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Note how we are to carry a burden. Not have him carry ours as our vicarious scapegoat and sacrifice.

I submit that Jesus’ burden and ours are the same. He showed that he learned of God only with a struggle and only after doing so, could he then interpret scriptures and argue with the Rabbis of the day.

The Rabbis did not like his giving all men a route to God that did not need the temple hierarchy and the funding they enjoyed. Jesus had in fact become a Gnostic Christian thanks to his apotheosis. This is likely why he was killed.

He said that we are all son’s of God. Nothing has changed except that we have all forgotten that fact. Scriptures are full of such references.

How do you conquer God the way Jesus did?

By accepting the fact that you are in control in a natural world without any supernatural aspect. No fantasy, miracles or magic.

Or as A & E and Jesus did, study good and evil till you have a firm paradigm and then make you challenge or petition to God by seeking and knocking hard on his door. If you have things right, it will be opened to you.

This you must do to have God say to you.

Gen 3 22 Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:

God says you can and so does Jesus.

This bishop tells you how it is done.

Trust me, apotheosis is worth the effort.

Regards

DL