Know a good review about graphene?

ajb

Does anyone here know a good review article about graphene and in particular the electronic properties?

I know that the effective low energy theory is described by a two dimensional massless Dirac theory with an "effective speed of light" about [math]10^{6}ms^{-1}[/math]. I am interested in the effective gauge fields due to defects, the similarity with quantum field theory on curved backgrounds and the use of supersymmetric quantum mechanics.

I know little about condensed matter physics. (I should have paid more attention at school)

Any suggestions of reviews welcome.

Does anyone here know a good review article about graphene and in particular the electronic properties?

I know that the effective low energy theory is described by a two dimensional massless Dirac theory with an "effective speed of light" about [math]10^{6}ms^{-1}[/math]. I am interested in the effective gauge fields due to defects, the similarity with quantum field theory on curved backgrounds and the use of supersymmetric quantum mechanics.

I know little about condensed matter physics. (I should have paid more attention at school)

http://onnes.ph.man.ac.uk/nano/Publications/Naturemat_2007Review.pdf

(1) Katsnelson, M. I.; Novoselov, K. S. Solid State Communications 2007, 143, 3.

(2) Vozmediano, M. A. H.; Katsnelson, M. I.; Guinea, F.Physics Reports 2010, 496, 109.

If you don't have access to these journals send me a PM. I believe the second paper may be just what you are looking for.

(1) Katsnelson, M. I.; Novoselov, K. S. Solid State Communications 2007, 143, 3.

(2) Vozmediano, M. A. H.; Katsnelson, M. I.; Guinea, F.Physics Reports 2010, 496, 109.

If you don't have access to these journals send me a PM. I believe the second paper may be just what you are looking for.

http://arxiv.org/find/all/1/au:+Katsnelson/0/1/0/all/0/1