biochemistry

Bvs_science mad

I'm new to this forum and i'm studying college right now. My ambition is to become a biologist. so plz help me to reach top of my goal. I need to know biochemical procedures to measure glucose level in blood or how to segregate glucose from blood ? as i'm fresher to this field. .Plz give me basic as well as detailed. .

I don't know if I understood correctly your question, but you can measure glucose by quantifying the activity og glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, for example.

However, pçlease keep in mind that if you need to collect blood and the analysis is not performed imediately after collection, you will need to stop glycolisis. Fluoride, EDTA or citrate will work fine for that.

I'm new to this forum and i'm studying college right now. My ambition is to become a biologist. so plz help me to reach top of my goal. I need to know biochemical procedures to measure glucose level in blood or how to segregate glucose from blood ? as i'm fresher to this field. .Plz give me basic as well as detailed. .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.