Telescoping Neck

cyclops

After a rain wet night cyclops took a walk in the morning........ His neck S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D of its own accord,like a telescope being pulled out,segment by segment,in short smooth stages,up and up in symmetrically coordinated tiny jerks of the neck.He felt he was wearing a collar[meant for spondylitis] and wondered whether all of us should wear a collar all the time.His neck stretched to the full,crown top coming cruising down,eyes swinging between the corners left and right, the swing of the head controlled and steady as not to disturb the centrified poise. He felt he has attained the ideal position of head on neck[thanks to rains] that he searched for long ago in one of his postings on this forum.

Although these are entertaining, perhaps you could restrict them to a single thread (or use this site's (or another's) blog feature?), maybe give each post a sub-heading. This will both make it easier for anyone who wants to read them, and avoid cluttering up the forum for those who want to avoid them.

• 2 weeks later...

CYCLOPS To

SCHRODINGER'S HAT

SORRY. I DID NOT REALISE.

DESPITE YOUR ANNOYANCE YOU

WERE FAIR TO POINT OUT ALTERNATIVES.

I WILL COMPLY ACCORDINGLY.

SORRY YOU FOUND ME ENTERTAINING.

I AM QUITE SERIOUS.

THANKS FOR BEING BOTHERED AT ALL TO RESPOND.

CYCLOPS.