Physics is wrong.

blike

You are fortunate. I give this knowledge to you for free.

The earth is flat, all evidence that says otherwise is trash because it would contradict my hypothesis. Also, all peer-reviewed journals are wrong because it is just a meal ticket. I have been kicked out of school and professors don't like to talk to me because my evidences for a flat earth are so strong.

Please visit my webpage and make intelligent comments. http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/FlatWhyFlat.htm

Why do people who sail around the world succeed?

How many people do YOU know that have?

How do explain the curvature of the horizon?

Optical illusion

How would you go about arguing against images of the planet from space?

The space program was created to perpetuate the lie that the earth is a globe.

-----

[hope you both realize my post is a joke, but the website is real]

• 1 month later...

To all the gullible idiots besides ama and I who got it. Nice one Blike, thanks for showing that pseudo is not science:)

its still funny: The earth is flat because the evidence I can not present says so. The reason things can circle the globe is because when the reach a certain point they reset and are placed back at the other end. The reason saellites make it look like the earth is round is since satellites do not exist. They are only an illusion set by the media to make us believe we're safe.

AND: The sun is flat like earth, and the reason it seems so bright and life giving is because of god.

(don't take everything between the smily and this seriously if you are stil clueless)

Did you like my artificial evidence to support the flat earth theory? Here's some more:

The reason our earth seems curved is because our logic is crooked. If we just streighten that out and pray to chikoomabu then we would stop seeing the curviture of earth and start seeing the truth.

If the earth is curved then why is toast flat? Since when you think about it the earth is a giant piece of toast, tioasted by the sun, and has a crispy surface.

And why are we so obsessed with flat screens. Since if our earth were curved, would we want circular screens? This obsession with flat screens is a sign for us to pray to chikoomabu and find the truth of a flat earth.

This is so. Dr. Oncrackpot

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

wait... I need to catch my breath... I've been laughing so hard I think I hyper ventilate.

Blike, you're a genius. hehe I loved that -- wait 'till I show it to my ultra-religious extra-preaching friend of mine.

Thanks for that, blike :-D

~mooeypoo