What do I want to do? Help!!

The Skilled Noob

Well... I'm posting this in Biology, because that definitely has a lot to do with what I want to do.

There is this thing called Bio-medical engineering. And it sounds cool to me. But what exactly do I do if I am a bio-medical engineer? :( What if I am a biologist? What if I have a thing for math? What if I love the human brain? What if I want to try and figure out a cure for any diseases, like cancer?

So do me a favor and mix everything I said up and then tell me what you got as the result, cause it should be my college major.

1 more thing! come check out my new league of legends guide and vote it up http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/18101-tryndamere-is-the-boss.xhtml

Edited by The Skilled Noob

• 4 weeks later...

Bio-medical engineering includes genetic therapy.. so its a cool thing. It is biology, it has a little bit of maths. Genetic therapy and dealing with genes (clones) etc. is systemic.

Basically, you would be modifying humans genetically to cure diseases but you wont do it on live patients but you would research on animals and then doctors would perform it. laugh.gif