Micro Defense

Because as a rule of thumb, most microbes are more resilient against environmental stresses than, say, mammalian cells. Almost everything that kills them will harm you, too. Antibiotics are the exception, which are highly effective in killing bacteria although they have quite some harmful side effects.

In addition it is a concentration problem. In many cases infections are within your body, so in order for the chemicals to reach the bacteria you have to expose your body to a lot of these potentially harmful chemicals.

If we determined the area of research, Sir. No absorption, or low effect if absorbed.

And, there are many cases for non-absorbability:

1. Low time of remaining in Dig./Cir. System and to reach an organ if selected.

2. Mixed to reach certain stage.

3. Additive substances to prevent absorption.

4. To remove effect when absorbed by cells.

A wider window is non-harmfulness: may be a great difference: feature of microbic cells and human cells. Cell walls are the same if I am not wrong and this may be what you meant CharonY.

From my deep understanding of Laser/ Electromagnetics [:)], I can advise with Ketones and Aldehydes, they are like Pyrosols.

Hint: Don't forget t write my name, or just mention it as a reference, they will not notice the difference. Haha! Any other advice!

Go On!

• 2 months later...

Sometimes its looks like "armaments race" we use new antibiotics and in short time we find a bacteria which are resistance for it. The doctors sometimes give us antibiotics which are to weak to kill bacteria or we dont remembered to take all doses which are in box, it could promote a mutant strains which are resistant. After we using second-line antibiotics, third...etc. but this way is ending somewhere, and what now?... Its very big problem the same as bacteria which are muting in hospitals. We cant forget that bacteria can change between them plasmids which are coding a resistans for drugs genes.

The way from creating drug to use it by human is very very long even 15 years.

• 4 months later...

A Trial of Cure:

A tablet aspirine, in the middle of a multi vitamines/solids solvable, cures from cold [of Influenza] - but deteriorated than Early-Manipulated Antibiotic - and gets rid of lazizing chemicals from the body, gives activity and also kills blood microbes - especially bacteria.

It seemed to me that it is not just a seperate medicines treat / effect .. but also a chemical interaction of a portion of the tablet and the solvable. It really worked. And, it satisfied all the above conditions.

Is there any agreement?

A Trial of Cure:

A tablet aspirine, in the middle of a multi vitamines/solids solvable, cures from cold [of Influenza] - but deteriorated than Early-Manipulated Antibiotic - and gets rid of lazizing chemicals from the body, gives activity and also kills blood microbes - especially bacteria.

It seemed to me that it is not just a seperate medicines treat / effect .. but also a chemical interaction of a portion of the tablet and the solvable. It really worked. And, it satisfied all the above conditions.

Is there any agreement?

I don't know about agreement. Is there any understanding?