Toward a theory on fractal spacetime and a quantum clockwork universe

First of all I hope this is a legitimate location to post this, as I've had enormous difficulty finding a forum that will even accept a new theory. :-S

I'm proposing a new theory regarding spacetime and the preliminary underpinnings of some form of quantum-level relativity. A draft of my paper is located here: https://docs.google....JmOWYw&hl=en_US

Its my first attempt at a scientific publication and the document still needs a little bit of work/tweaking, but its a start.

The 3 real-valued dimensions of space are replaced with 3 complex-valued dimensions, allowing for a total of 6 spatial dimensions. The dimension of "time" is removed and the theory proposes that "time" itself is a periodic rate of change of spatial arrangements. By making the dimensions themselves complex, we allow them to fluctuate on all levels to account for scale-invariant non-linearity. The real and imaginary components of the 3 complex dimensions are interpreted as rates of change, generated by "clockwise" and "counter-clockwise" particle spin, in the form of acceleration. It appears that principle of relativity may be satisfied on the quantum level, and that the universe may be "clockwork" on the quantum scale. We explain how this may be possible using pythagorean theorem. Iterated functions are incorporated into the metric tensor, where it is proposed that particles behave as iterated functions. Mass itself may be the intersection of the real and imaginary manifold components, allowing spacetime to "bend" according to GR. Then particle spin propogates charge throughougt the universe, thus in short, all spatial structures may be "generated" via quantized particle acceleration.

Although perhaps bizarre, we assert that the laws of physics are "deterministic" and that all degrees of biological consciousness may adhere to "non-deterministic" behavior, and propose that this may be proven someday in neuroscience. We assert that chaos theory may be true and that fractal geometry can be used to describe the patterns observed in nature, on all scales.

Most of the criticism I have received thus far is regarding the c^6, and I am having trouble interpreting this myself, but maybe it has something to do with the "speed" of a wormhole, namely a trajectory over a 6-dimensional hypervolume? The 8-dimensional non-linear combinations to produce this may have something to do with a tesseract. But yeah this is a work in progress lol.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? (Hopefully constructive) Criticism?

So, basically .. you are making the "time" probabilistic\quantum, but there are some issues about your paper:

- your paper is too long (44 pages), that it's only for explaining one idea

- your paper explains everything you based your work over, by all details, you don't have to explain Fibonacci Series, just show the formulas and explain the relevance

- try neural\astral\subjective projection to explain to other people your idea

What I think is that to make time quantum, you have to model time as a probabilistic manifold, which is not an easy thing to think about .. now to model this using

fractals, that assumes that you have to find a uniform fractal for time, the idea of using clock-wise & counter-clock-wise was not defined precisely, they remind me

of Sine & Cosine anyway ...

good luck,

First of all I hope this is a legitimate location to post this, as I've had enormous difficulty finding a forum that will even accept a new theory. :-S

I'm proposing a new theory regarding spacetime and the preliminary underpinnings of some form of quantum-level relativity. A draft of my paper is located here: https://docs.google....JmOWYw&hl=en_US

Its my first attempt at a scientific publication and the document still needs a little bit of work/tweaking, but its a start.

...The 3 real-valued dimensions of space are replaced with 3 complex-valued dimensions, allowing for a total of 6 spatial dimensions. The dimension of "time" is removed and the theory proposes that "time" itself is a periodic rate of change of spatial arrangements...

Any thoughts? Suggestions? (Hopefully constructive) Criticism?

This may be a naive question, but isn't proposing that "...time itself is a periodic rate of change of spatial dimensions..." an example of using time to define time?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
As per n4t3:

The 3 real-valued dimensions of space are replaced with 3 complex-valued dimensions, allowing for a total of 6 spatial dimensions. The dimension of "time" is removed and the theory proposes that "time" itself is a periodic rate of change of spatial arrangements.

Perfect. States/modes in dimensions of space. Then, you would have mixed states/modes. But, away from field-concept and motion-concept, definitely there must be 2 additional properties that link extra 2 dimensions, as far as I can understand.

4. Unification: Can the spacetime identified by general relativity be “upgraded” with fractal geometry and chaos theory to naturally support quantum mechanics? Is the Mandelbrot set the key ingredient to unification? Will Nottale’s work prove fundamental to the unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics? Can string theory and M-theory be simplified with fractal geometry? Are string theory and Kaluza Klein theory two sides of the same coin?

A great trial of understanding the whole work in the scientific medium. Will quantum mechanics support GR or the opposite? And, does 'support' mean 'be a feature of' or 'be the origin of' or 'be adaptive with'?